Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Future Pistol Matches???

486 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Unruely 
#1 ·
Over the past few months I have been aquiring and tweeking a few pistols for the online matches, but don't see much activity?? I thought the sticky of the one match looked like a great idea, but that is from last year. Are there going to be any other matches going on? Or can I (or someone else) come up with one and post it to get one started? I have run alot of rimfire rifle matches in my area but am wanting to get into some fun matches with pistols.. Looking forward to any info or suggestions!!

Thanks
Martin

#2 · (Edited)
No Steenking Matches???

Sure we is.............just check the post below yours, "Some Feb Scores" and between myself and Dave Lahti and friends from the "Soo", we are doing our bestus to drum up some BE activity. I need to get some 45 loaded that will cycle my hvy slide wad gun, as it seems I loaded a batch (testing along the way that cycled) of slow fire only. The 10-15* drop in temp put me under the functioning threshold............

I have even taken up weak hand shooting just for grins and giggles. Soooooo, hole some paper and get your scores up and you can post as many as you want, just fill in the vitals per Joe Haller's request. Glad to have you and keep on burning powder.

Join the fray Martin, and bring some friends along. For those of us with no local club, this is what we have. Helps me to have an outlet to share the motorcycles (triumphs) as well as the what the #@%$#&#'s.

If you check the post heading of Enter Jan Fun Match and go to second page, you will find where Joe posted the results for Jan............

#3 ·
If thats the case I will have to see where I can get the targets from.. Nowhere local has anything... I haven't done much CF handgun competition in awhile.. I have mainly just been shooting rimfire rifles, but am looking foward to some handgun shooting also.. I really liked the idea of the PDF targets like the sticky used.. I have a huge collection of targets(700-800), plus the ones I do myself, I print out to shoot. I have shot some online matches before from other sites and really liked the variying targets from month to month. If I can the targets you use here I will try and shoot some this week.

Martin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.