Things you see that make you laugh - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 12-07-2019, 12:33 PM
jnyork
US Air Force Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (20)
Things you see that make you laugh

Lovely Bride and I went to Denny's one recent evening for a bite and got seated by the front window. As we were waiting for our food we observed a vehicle pull into the parking lot occupied x3. From the vehicle alit first a 50ish lady, then a guy obviously her son and his girlfriend, young people appeared to be about 20 or so. They walked past our window on the way in to the restaurant.

The skinny girl was Miss Hippy herself, hair dyed pink down to her shoulders on the right side, head completely shaved on the left side. Had the requisite facial metal , t-shirt with some sort of skull logo on it , blue jeans all sliced up on the legs.

The chubby guy was a real piece of work. Pink sandals, flower-patterned tights, some sort of logo on the front of a black t-shirt under a brown fake leather fringed vest. Along with the aforementioned facial metal, his hair was done up in a mohawk about an inch high, dark green in color, until the back of his head which was adorned with a lime-green man bun the size of a baseball.

We had a hard time to keep from gaping in astonishment, and a harder time to keep from breaking out in laughter. We dont see much of this out here, hardly any at all, might be common where some other board members live. Wish we had taken pix but would have been rude.
Old 12-07-2019, 12:59 PM
Fire FighterEmergency Medical Technician NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
....and they vote!!!

It takes all kinds.

I am a live and let live type guy, but sometimes it is hard not to be judgemental, and I do have serious concerns for the future of the country.

Older people said that in the 60s, and they were right!

R
Old 12-07-2019, 01:42 PM
RJF22553
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
....and they vote!!!
....and breed!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2019, 09:18 PM
mdew

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
....and they vote!!!

It takes all kinds.

R
It certainly does.

I have a nephew on the wife's side, shoulder length hair. long beard, dresses like a dumpy Bevis. He is an electrical engineer designing navigation systems for John Deere farm equipment division.
Old 12-08-2019, 06:40 AM

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I try very hard not to be too judgemental. A trip to Walmart proves I don't try hard enough.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:06 PM
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (7)
window sticker price on new cars

Rich
Old 12-08-2019, 01:03 PM
SLS

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
The way people drive
Old 12-08-2019, 01:08 PM

TPC Rating: 
100% (36)
What about those low loose fitting jeans/pants. The Wife and I were watching a fellow one day, He'd walk about three steps then stop and pull them up again!
Old 12-08-2019, 01:13 PM
Vasquez956

TPC Rating: 
95% (18)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLS View Post
The way people drive
Oh man I love watching car crash videos on YouTube.
Old 12-08-2019, 02:28 PM
SLS

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasquez956 View Post
Oh man I love watching car crash videos on YouTube.
Try driving anywhere near NYC. Driving is a blood sport up there.
Old 12-08-2019, 02:33 PM
SailDesign

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnyork View Post

The skinny girl was Miss Hippy herself, hair dyed pink down to her shoulders on the right side, head completely shaved on the left side. Had the requisite facial metal , t-shirt with some sort of skull logo on it , blue jeans all sliced up on the legs.

< moar snips >

We had a hard time to keep from gaping in astonishment, and a harder time to keep from breaking out in laughter. We dont see much of this out here, hardly any at all, might be common where some other board members live. Wish we had taken pix but would have been rude.
I wouldn't call that "Hippy" at all. Flower Power was hippy, she sounds "young".

Yeah, we get all sorts here - although at this time of year the sliced jeans are being put away till next summer now....

Old 12-08-2019, 04:00 PM
Al the Infidel
US Marines Disabled American Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Ruger's lawsuit.
Old 12-08-2019, 05:32 PM
lizardtrack
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
For me it's when I'm driving along and some bozo blows by way over the speed limit then down the road I pull up behind him at a stoplight. Light turns green and he's off like a rocket. Repeat and repeat.
Old 12-08-2019, 06:16 PM
SLS

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardtrack View Post
For me it's when I'm driving along and some bozo blows by way over the speed limit then down the road I pull up behind him at a stoplight. Light turns green and he's off like a rocket. Repeat and repeat.
Or when that same bonehead blows by you at an unsafe speed and a minute or two later, you pass him pulled over by a cop and you honk while laughing at how much that just cost him.
Old 12-08-2019, 06:22 PM
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnyork View Post
Lovely Bride and I went to Denny's one recent evening for a bite and got seated by the front window. As we were waiting for our food we observed a vehicle pull into the parking lot occupied x3. From the vehicle alit first a 50ish lady, then a guy obviously her son and his girlfriend, young people appeared to be about 20 or so. They walked past our window on the way in to the restaurant.

The chubby guy was a real piece of work. Pink sandals, flower-patterned tights, some sort of logo on the front of a black t-shirt under a brown fake leather fringed vest. Along with the aforementioned facial metal, his hair was done up in a mohawk about an inch high, dark green in color, until the back of his head which was adorned with a lime-green man bun the size of a baseball.

Makes you wonder what happens if and when they look for a job