Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 07-01-2020, 08:59 PM
dc9mm

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
tested CCI again plus

Went to range today. A little windy but not real bad. It would gust a little then calm down. Maybe 5 to 8 mph. Now i redid the CCI Standard velocity amo but since i had some wind also did the Wolf Match ammo and did one 10 round test with the Lapua Center X ammo. the gun just loves the Center X. Now its not bad with the CCI but the wolf is better and can be had in the 12 cents a round range. Still waiting for the Norma Tac and Match ammo . should have soon.

First up the CCI 3 groups of 5 shots at 50 yards

Second up Wold Match 3 groups of 5 at 50 Yards.

Now 10 shot groups with CCI and the Wolf BUT wait to you see the Center x did.

NOW the Center X ammo 10 shots 50 yards Could have been even smaller but blew last shot
Old 07-01-2020, 09:46 PM
Nick7274
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
100% (17)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toomany22s View Post
Im liking these guns. Does anyone have the sporter version? Thhese have the. Ksa microgroove barrels?
The sporter versions don't have the match chamber so they don't offer the accuracy garauntee like they do on the varmint model. But from everything I've seen the sporters seem to shoot very good. And yes KSA micro-groove barrels.
Old 07-01-2020, 11:11 PM
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick7274 View Post
The sporter versions don't have the match chamber so they don't offer the accuracy garauntee like they do on the varmint model. But from everything I've seen the sporters seem to shoot very good. And yes KSA micro-groove barrels.
Thanks, especially for decoding my mistyped post. I really like the ksa barrel i have on a 1022. And i like the looks of the ksa bench gun. But i really like the look of the ksa sporters. If they get them out there i think they could compete with the cz scouts.
Old 07-02-2020, 01:38 PM
Nick7274

TPC Rating: 
100% (17)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toomany22s View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick7274 View Post
Thanks, especially for decoding my mistyped post. I really like the ksa barrel i have on a 1022. And i like the looks of the ksa bench gun. But i really like the look of the ksa sporters. If they get them out there i think they could compete with the cz scouts.
In all honesty I think they compete really well with all CZ's. As far as out of the box accuracy they have CZ beat IMHO. Not knocking CZ's, I own a few of them and only one KSA. To be honest out of the box I'd put my 722 Varmint against an Aschnutz (I hope the Aschnutz forum people don't see this).
Old 07-03-2020, 10:09 PM
dc9mm

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
More ammo tested

Today I shot the Norma Tac and Norma Match and also Agulia Rifle Match BUT I shot that before and it wasn't great but did much better this time . Not sure why? More rounds down barrel? Also did the Center X and Wolf Match target just as a known good round .

Norma Match

Norma Tac

Aguila Rifle Match

And Center X and Wolf Match
Old 07-05-2020, 01:42 AM
Nick7274

TPC Rating: 
100% (17)
Definitely has the potential. Now it's just a matter of consistency.
Old 07-05-2020, 03:30 PM
DaveInDenver

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc9mm View Post
Today I shot the Norma Tac and Norma Match and also Agulia Rifle Match BUT I shot that before and it wasn't great but did much better this time . Not sure why? More rounds down barrel? Also did the Center X and Wolf Match target just as a known good round .
THANKS, THANKS, THANKS!