Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 12-18-2011, 11:43 PM
'IKE'
US Air Force Veteran Law Enforcement Officer

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Question Ok, New Barrel and Extractor

Okie doke, the new GM barrel is on and I changed out the extractor and spring with a new Volq...That and a 'buffer' in. Anything else?

Haven't got to shooter her yet, waiting on scope to come in...
Old 12-19-2011, 12:05 AM
Dr Heckel
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! UotM

TPC Rating: 
100% (19)
Anything else? Depends on how far you want to go. A great trigger will improve your accuracy and make shooting it more fun IMO. You could go straight for the best with a KIDD or come real close with a Brimstone Tier 3 on your current assembly....or just drop in a Power Custom adjustable sear and hammer and get a definite improvement that way.

Getting your bolt worked on by Que is another worthwhile improvement in looks, function and accuracy.

Or get a new stock that's perfect for whatever type of shooting you do...
Or get a new charging assembly that will improve function, reliability and looks...

There's literally an aftermarket improvement for EVERY SINGLE part on the rifle. It just depends how far you want to go with it and how much $$ you want to spend. I replaced every part on mine and love each one. It was FAR from cheap but worth it for me.