Earnest? - Page 64 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 10-22-2021, 10:26 PM
earnest

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)

Al, with one exception in high school where 2 big fellas fell on my ankle/ foot the first day of scrimmage all 13 of my surgeries were from something back then I thought were a good idea that today might not have been. told Dr Biliani that and for some reason he didn't find that amusing. said to me. "your body is breaking down" Al couldn't walk 5 feet more than once. yours from somewhere you may or not wanted to be. Dr. Gorchesky said before my 1st spinal surgery. "this is as bad as it gets, you may not walk again" one of the nurses heard that and said something I still think about. how you got where you are and I am are different paths. so it seems to me humans spring back. might be why we've survived for 290,000 years. all life came from the omo river in ethiopia and somehow here we are. marty

ps: that nurse told me I had the prettiest green eyes she had ever seen. %%%% vanity,,,,, the nurse was a keeper... marty

Al, life is either a tragedy or comedy. marty

Last edited by earnest; 10-22-2021 at 10:36 PM.
Old 10-22-2021, 11:26 PM
earnest

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Al, after I got hurt dr. osgood considered the finest neurosurgeon on the east coast said he thought I should be sent to john hopkins, I said no with fran and the kids that was out of the question. so they brought dr,. lawrence from john hopkins, dr. port and mck imeyer all from umpc., all to assist in my 1st surgery so I'm here sometimes the worst for the wear. know for sure that my medical treatment was far better than most, that ain't right.. marty
Old 10-22-2021, 11:50 PM
earnest

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Al, Dr. Gorchesky a flat zero. pretty nurses that like green eyes off the charts. somethings will never change. vanity and men. marty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2021, 12:18 AM
earnest

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Al, I was labeled and considered an essential employee there were only 12 of us..... with income and benifits that most have no idea.I have come to believe everyone have a right to what I have, it's just the right thing to do. we have to give back. marty
Old 10-25-2021, 09:38 PM
earnest

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Al going to saddlebrook tomorrow, don't know how that's going to turn out. have xrays and mri scheduled for next week, have this thing with the neck, shoulder and left arm that just will not go away. the palmer course is spectacular so all's not bad. marty
Old 10-25-2021, 11:09 PM
Al the Infidel
US Marines Disabled American Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Darth Vader surgery before daylight tomorrow. Bzzzzzzt!
Old 10-27-2021, 12:03 AM
Al the Infidel

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Surgery went well according to Luke Skywalker with his green light prostate blaster. 5hr and out the door with a catheter whizz bag hanging from my pocket loop. 3/4gal of water consumed after. Looking good so far all y'all tinklers and dribblers out the contemplating it.

Last edited by Al the Infidel; 10-28-2021 at 09:52 PM.
Old 10-31-2021, 12:08 AM
earnest

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al the Infidel View Post
Surgery went well according to Luke Skywalker with his green light prostate blaster. 5hr and out the door with a catheter whizz bag hanging from my pocket loop. 3/4gal of water consumed after. Looking good so far all y'all tinklers and dribblers out the contemplating it.
Al, hope your doing well. go for tests Wednesday and their meaningless, have had 13 surgeries, fused 3c thru 7. know I have a problem at c-7-c-8, have had for the past few years. too old for any more. marty

ps; got my booster last week..........

Last edited by earnest; 10-31-2021 at 12:10 AM.
Old 10-31-2021, 12:30 AM
earnest

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Al, found cubanelle peppers Itallines, soooooo 3 peppers seeds removed,2.5lbs of sirloin braised, cut into 1/4" pcs. 1 large can of stewed tomato's, 1 can of tomato paste. 1 and 1/2 cups of water, 2lbs of bella mushrooms. 3 medium zucchini halved, 2tsp of cayenne pepper for a kick, 1tsb of garlic powder. in slow cooker steak, tomato's mushrooms for 3hrs then zucchini for the final 40 minutes, fed the old folks as they like my cooking. marty
Old 10-31-2021, 08:53 PM
Al the Infidel

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by earnest View Post
Al, found cubanelle peppers Itallines, soooooo 3 peppers seeds removed,2.5lbs of sirloin braised, cut into 1/4" pcs. 1 large can of stewed tomato's, 1 can of tomato paste. 1 and 1/2 cups of water, 2lbs of bella mushrooms. 3 medium zucchini halved, 2tsp of cayenne pepper for a kick, 1tsb of garlic powder. in slow cooker steak, tomato's mushrooms for 3hrs then zucchini for the final 40 minutes, fed the old folks as they like my cooking. marty
Geezers should be fed once in awhile. 6% SS increase doesn't match the 50% jump in the beef prices way up here. I may have to take up snaring apple sweetened deer in my front yard at this rate.
Old 11-02-2021, 09:21 PM
earnest

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al the Infidel View Post
Geezers should be fed once in awhile. 6% SS increase doesn't match the 50% jump in the beef prices way up here. I may have to take up snaring apple sweetened deer in my front yard at this rate.
Al, the recipe is good from veal to deer. my buddy is not heading to ny for hunting season so no deer on the grill wrapped in bacon this year. golfed today just crushed the ball, played great for 9 then quit after 13. go for an mri and xrays tomorrow, just a waste of time and money. too old for this stuff, has to be catastrophic.........marty marty
Old 11-02-2021, 09:49 PM
earnest

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Al, looks like my son Tommy will be elected to the school board. Tom after graduation as an under grad from smeal, became regional director for the American cancer society, got his masters in Public administration, became vp at rutgers, then joined PS as executive director. asked him why with everything swirling over education why he wanted to serve??? he said "Mom and you always said you must give back" so I'm proud, if his mom were alive today she would be so proud. no matter what we do, fishing, hunting, target shooting or anything if we can we must give back, that makes us who we are....marty
Old 11-02-2021, 11:17 PM
earnest

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Al, in our life time there will never be another, no one else opinions count. marty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wd3dlEvodk
Old 11-05-2021, 11:15 PM
earnest

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Al, the west has been on fire, severe weather is a constant, there are not enough worker bees, we have gotten as much rain in the past 36 hours normally seen for the entire months of November, December, and January. not like we haven't been warned. play the ostrich game or face the way things are. warm air rises, cold air sinks. when the cold and warm merge chaos comes. so no wonder the price of beef and other commodities are up. can only stick your head in the sand sooooooo many times.... marty
Old 11-05-2021, 11:24 PM
earnest

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Al, grilled a dozen hot sausage last evening, in the sauce, in the micro wave and in the fridge overnight. this morning made another dozen meatballs. the guys wanted to know the secret to these hot sausages??? day before on the grill in sauce overnight, never the same day. running nearly out of old folks to feed as more younger are moving in... Al, one other thing!! these Michiganers play hand and foot, never heard of it, might be why they can't win at poker.. marty
Al, after tonight I'm well on my way to that 2nd rim with rhinestone on the spokes, no thanks Omaha, Kansas City, star. utes today never heard that. marty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThEf_88FFs4

Last edited by earnest; 11-05-2021 at 11:47 PM.