Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 05-10-2021, 11:28 PM
CZealot

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougha5 View Post
Sorry. The flush follower worked. I donít think thatís necessarily the definitive answer but Iím pretty sure it plays a part.
Have you ever had your magazines apart? You may check to see if the follower is in backwards. Ive never experienced this with 5's or 10's.....
Old 05-11-2021, 12:10 PM
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougha5 View Post
The mag in front is the 5 rounder that ejected fine. The mag in the rear is how all three of my 10 rounders looked as they came from CZ.
Interesting. I believe quite a few of mine have that upward tilt. I'll have to empty 'em and check 'em.
Old 05-11-2021, 02:15 PM
dougha5

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CZealot View Post
Have you ever had your magazines apart? You may check to see if the follower is in backwards. Ive never experienced this with 5's or 10's.....
I had mine apart and they were assembled correctly as far as follower and spring orientation.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2021, 06:44 PM
FreedomSeeds
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
The 457 magazine follower can be installed backwards. Very easy to miss.
Old 05-15-2021, 06:15 PM
Griff557

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Finally got around to looking at my mags. On my 5rd mag the follower sets higher and more level-like the pics in a previous post and it ejects the last round most of the time. I took apart one of my 10rd mags tried just flipping the follower around-it wouldn’t feed so I tweaked the follower so it sits more like my 5rd it seems to have helped but once in awhile the last round pops up too high and won’t feed. I only messed with one mag for the time being we’ll see how it works out. FYI the spring from a tire valve core works on the retaining pin for the mag.....don’t ask how I know