Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 10-12-2018, 10:32 AM
Jamesakelbly
RFC Sponsor

RFC Sponsor
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Kelbly Rimfire Products

Kelbly's Inc manufacturers Scope Rings for 11mm dovetail, 3/8" dovetail, and picatinny scope bases. Kelbly Scope Rings are made from 2024 aircraft aluminum, making them light, strong and tough. In the manufacturing process a 12 inch long bar is precision drilled and then placed on a mandrel, where several rings are machined at once on the bar. Two consecutive rings become a pair, which insures little variation in the pair. This eliminates the need to lap in the rings on well aligned bases. Our 1 inch rings are available in .500" and .900" widths and are a clamp style ring for 11mm and 3/8" dovetail, no picatinny in 1".

30mm and 34mm Scope Rings are a side plate mounting system that can work on both 11mm and 3/8" dovetail just by turning side plate. They also are available in picatinny style.

Kelbly Scope Rings are available in Anodized black or aluminum raw finish. These rings are normally in stock. You can check out Kelbly Scope Rings at this link. https://www.kelbly.com/scope-rings

In 1999 Kelbly's Inc. started production of fiberglass/graphite stocks. Reinforced with fiberglass and / or graphite, the stocks are manufactured using Six Enterprise center-rib technology. To minimize cutting into the graphite / fiberglass shell, the stocks are fabricated with the trigger guard, bolt handle, port and bolt stop cut-outs already molded in for most stocks. All stocks can have more weight added upon request. Stocks can have mold in color or can be painted.

Kelbly's Inc. manufacturers 4 rifle stocks for several Anschutz actions. KLP, BRFB, KTS, and ATE. The KLP can use the Anschutz 54, BRFB Anschutz 54 or 2013, KTS Anschutz 1710 and the ATE (only available thru Anschutz North America) uses the 1710. Click this link for Kelbly stocks, https://www.kelbly.com/stocks-kelbly.html
Old 11-02-2018, 07:06 PM
Sophia

That Evil Admin Lady
TPC Rating: 
100% (23)
Have you test-fitted your 3/8" rings on a CZ rimfire rifle with their version of the 3/8" dovetail?
Old 11-03-2018, 12:00 AM

TPC Rating: 
94% (14)
I have tried their 3/8ths rings on a 452 American 17hmr and 452 varmint 17hmr. They slid nicely on to the American but were an extremely tight fit on the varmint. I had to lightly tap them into place with a mallet. It could be that the varmint has an 11mm dovetail, I'm not too sure. Very nice rings tho.

Old 11-17-2018, 11:36 PM
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Kelbly makes great stuff

Anschutz North America, in conjunction with Kelbly, has their "own Anschutz designed" Kelbly rings.

Good looking rings and works perfectly. Have 3 sets of Kelbly/Anschutz rings !!

https://www.anschutznorthamerica.com...0mm_Rings.html

Also ordered a Kelbly BRFB stock for an Anschutz 54.30 action, which was built by the Anschutz Custom Shop in Las Vegas.

Ryan Kelbly was a big help in the ordering process. Great customer service.

12/03/2018 update: Completed rifle received. Kelbly stock looks better in hand, than in pics. Great job. Great stocks !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image-1.jpg (67.1 KB, 1150 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2083.jpg (495.8 KB, 31 views)

Last edited by esk808; 12-05-2018 at 01:06 AM. Reason: additional pic after delivery
Old 11-19-2018, 04:37 PM

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasquez956 View Post
I have tried their 3/8ths rings on a 452 American 17hmr and 452 varmint 17hmr. They slid nicely on to the American but were an extremely tight fit on the varmint. I had to lightly tap them into place with a mallet. It could be that the varmint has an 11mm dovetail, I'm not too sure. Very nice rings tho.
While I don't have a CZ rimfire rifle, why don't you try and flip the side plate on the mounts where it grips the dovetail?

The first post by James Kelbly says you can flip the side plate.... can't hurt to try.
Old 11-19-2018, 04:43 PM

TPC Rating: 
94% (14)
The ones I have are not flippable.
Old 11-19-2018, 05:03 PM

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Then it's back to the mallet..............if not flippable
Old 11-19-2018, 05:05 PM

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Maybe Kelbly has a solution for tight mounts .........................
Old 11-19-2018, 05:37 PM
Sophia

That Evil Admin Lady
TPC Rating: 
100% (23)
The issue here is the rings are made for 3/8" dovetails and the Varmint has an 11mm dovetail. Not surprised it wasn't a good fit.

It's good to know they fit the CZ 3/8" dovetail. That can often be problematic with some 3/8" rings. If you're going to put them on an 11mm dovetail you might try the ones being marketed for the Anschutz rifles.
Old 11-19-2018, 06:29 PM

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia View Post
The issue here is the rings are made for 3/8" dovetails and the Varmint has an 11mm dovetail. Not surprised it wasn't a good fit.

It's good to know they fit the CZ 3/8" dovetail. That can often be problematic with some 3/8" rings. If you're going to put them on an 11mm dovetail you might try the ones being marketed for the Anschutz rifles.

Yes, you are correct - proverbial hitting the nail on the head.

Last edited by esk808; 11-19-2018 at 09:40 PM.
Old 11-20-2018, 08:46 AM
Jamesakelbly
RFC Sponsor

RFC Sponsor
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
The Kelbly rings without side plate can be used, BUT they must have .50ths removed from bottom of the scope rings, this then allows them to work on 11mm dovetail. The 1" single and double rings and 30mm singles we sell must have this done. The rings available from Anschutz North America will work as they are for 11mm and 3/8" dovetail.

Jim
Old 12-25-2018, 10:45 PM
KREEPY

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I bought a nice set of Kelbly 11mm rings from ANA for my Weihrauch 660 match which has 11mm dovetails like my Anschutz rifles. They fit great, look great and appear to be strong as hell. I’m very happy with them and the overall presentation of a nice looking rifle with a nice leupold scope and good looking quality rings. For the record I have no affiliation with any above mentioned company.
Old 12-27-2018, 05:18 PM

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KREEPY View Post
I bought a nice set of Kelbly 11mm rings from ANA for my Weihrauch 660 match which has 11mm dovetails like my Anschutz rifles. They fit great, look great and appear to be strong as hell. Im very happy with them and the overall presentation of a nice looking rifle with a nice leupold scope and good looking quality rings. For the record I have no affiliation with any above mentioned company.
The Kelbly rings from ANA looks great! I use them on 3 Anschutz BR rifles and consider them top of the line. Couldn't agree more with you.