Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2020 hunting pictures thread.

71K views 447 replies 95 participants last post by  huntsman22 
#1 ·
#251 ·
Here you go Sarge. :D

Took the wee PWS Summit down the creek this morning and got this bloke at our back BBQ / firepit area.

Ben got breakfast on the run! :D

I noticed that I get a few crawlers with the Armscor subsonics, even when hit good and proper in the chest. A few I shot the other day were hit right in the engine room fairly close and were gone by the time I got to them.

This might explain it - two subs shot into a bathtub full of water (stock trough) one being a CCI sub and the other being an Armscor. I did a 40gr Winny sub a while back and can't find it now but as you'd expect it was a textbook mushroom. So while the Armscor bullets do look a bit like a Powerpoint they just don't do what a HP is meant to do. This one even lightly hit the far end of the bathtub despite being fired lengthways at a low angle.

I will save it for plinking.

#252 ·
Hey Guys, I have a buddy that's promoting the Cache River Basin in Southern Illinois, and asked me If I had a few hunting pics that he could put on the website. I dug around for awhile and came up with a few, but would like to show some diversity of the game species in Southern Illinois. Stuff I don't have hunting pics of Fox, Raccoon, waterfowl etc. Would anyone object to me grabbing a few pics for a good cause? FYI, it may or may not contain people in the photos I grab, can't guarantee it either way. Another FYI, this is pro hunting / pro Firearm. Doc. If you're opposed to me using one of your pics, just send me a quick PM.

#256 ·
Hey Huntsman, are you seeing many skunks out your way. I'm not seeing nearly as many as I used to. Skunks were doing pretty good in the fur market last year, but particular on the stripes!

#331 · (Edited)
you killed someone's pet cat

sarge, another skonk this morning along with a feral cat....

I took the liberty of forwarding the photo of the domestic cat you killed to your states DNR for investigation .That was no feral Cat as you claim it was someone's pet by law in your state you must live trap feral cats and animal control will pick them up in live traps. People like you is why the Democrats want to take our guns away !If you killed someone's domestic pet you will loose the pistol permit and hunting license in some states killing domestic pets is a felony I pray your state opens a case on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.