Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2020 hunting pictures thread.

71K views 447 replies 95 participants last post by  huntsman22 
#1 ·
#74 · (Edited)
Beagles and they were the stars! They ran the last rabbit four laps before the bewildered hunters finally got it.

Gee whiz, I was getting tired and the dogs were still going strong.

Here's a pic of a couple intrepid hunters with our total take. The guy on the left is a tough ol Vietnam Vet and the guy on the right owns the best dogs in the county.
Hunting Deer hunting Plant Fish Trophy hunting

#77 ·
I

love the sounds of beagles pushing them rabbits! It's the best music there is. Nice job on them rabbits. Rabbits are pretty much gone around my place in MO. Coyotes moved in 25 years ago and the habitat was destroyed for "one more row of beans or corn." The old hedge rows and briar patches are a thing of the past.

LOVE THE PHOTO!!!!!

Pat G

#78 · (Edited)
Was a slow day in the squirrel woods yesterday, managed to get 1 little one. Trying to figure out the weather patterns that define their activity. Lots of rain past few days, windy as all get out Friday, thought for sure yesterday would be good. Was cold upper 20's-30s, but otherwise nice. At least got to explore 2 other pieces of beautiful property.

Attachments

#88 · (Edited)
Thank you very much...

Thank you very much, I hope to be able to repeat it this Saturday!!! However I believe that I will be bowhunting for deer in the AM, then switch to rifle and squirrels in the PM based on the results of the last three outings.
And so that I don't get in trouble for doing a post without a picture...:rolleyes::D

God Bless, Frank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.