Remington Eley target ammo - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 11-12-2012, 08:46 AM
REM-UMC

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Remington Eley target ammo

Is anyone interested in these? I bought a 22 collection and these were in the group. Too new for my interest. Is $40.00 to much for all 4???? Don't know much about these.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:13 AM
2mene22s

TPC Rating: 
100% (23)
Loaded ammo?? The EPS and the match extra are $15/20 a box for shooting ammo the other two are not the top of the line stuff, but still good ammo
Old 11-12-2012, 11:24 AM
REM-UMC

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Yes, boxes are new unopened. If someone's interested let me know.

Billy

Old 11-12-2012, 04:11 PM
D R Greysun
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Send a message via Yahoo to D R Greysun
Exclamation

"Is anyone interested in these? I bought a 22 collection and these were in the group. Too new for my interest. Is $40.00 to much for all 4???? Don't know much about these."

I would say $40 is at least twice to much for random mixed box! $20 would be more realistic, especially considering they don't fly for free!

D R
Old 11-12-2012, 05:05 PM
REM-UMC

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Well for $40.00 I would have shipped them, but I will just keep them. I don't need the money. Just thought someone would enjoy them instead of letting them sit in my drawer. I would gladly love for someone to show me where they can buy the four boxes for $20.00 though. Thanks for the interest.

Last edited by REM-UMC; 11-12-2012 at 05:33 PM.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:44 PM
STEEL SHOOTER
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Wink The RUB

Quote:
Originally Posted by REM-UMC View Post
Well for $40.00 I would have shipped them, but I will just keep them. I don't need the money. I would gladly love for someone to show me where they can buy the four boxes for $20.00 though. Thanks for the interest.
The rub IMHO, is when someone spends that kind of money for rimfire ammo they are probably a competitive shooter and need access to additional ammo of the same Lot #. As a competitive shooter I'll shoot a 1/2 box seasoning the barrel and dialing it in. I need more for the actual match. Many serious shooters will lay in a case or more of the same Lot #.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:42 AM
John Gyde
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEL SHOOTER View Post
The rub IMHO, is when someone spends that kind of money for rimfire ammo they are probably a competitive shooter and need access to additional ammo of the same Lot #. As a competitive shooter I'll shoot a 1/2 box seasoning the barrel and dialing it in. I need more for the actual match. Many serious shooters will lay in a case or more of the same Lot #.
I do the same for CF ammo. I reload for nearly all my CF calibers, but I found a batch of Hornady 22-250 55 gr that shot so well I bought 200 rounds. When that's gone I'll have to try (again) to work up an equally accurate handload. The handloads weren't bad, but I'm finding that some of the factory ammo shoots rally well. In my experience, that wasn't the case years ago...