Why I hate people - Page 10 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 07-31-2021, 10:02 AM
rc.

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

It has been my experience that many people have a self centered reality that everything in their life should revolve around them. Much like the theory that the sun revolves around the earth these people believe that everyone should revolve around their center. People who are reasonable will try to work with others so that mutual interests can be achieved. While you certainly were customer oriented and logically gave him a window for delivery, your circle of reality and his apparently did not intersect at any point because he does not think logically I get mad that people can't make a 1 or 2 hour window out in CA. Usually you get a 4 hour delivery window like between 8 and 12 or 1 and 5. Blows a huge chunk of your day. You can certainly tell him he should rent a U haul and dolly, then invite his church friends who are so charitable with their time to help him install his new fridge. One of the last blow up arguments I had with my ex was over me installing a dish washer. we bought She wanted to just pay for someone to do it and I told her the that I could install it a lot faster since I'd have to wait several days to the appointment and then wait 4 hours for them to come and install it. Often arguments are not even about what people say they are. Sometimes they are just ticked off for other reasons you don't know and want to pick a fight Unknown to me at the time my ex had another love interest and was looking for ways to justify to herself she was right to leave. Maybe this guy thinks he could have gotten a better deal somewhere else and wants to fight over delivery. Another thing to consider is older people get sick and they become more self centered as they feel their own mortality approaching.
Old 07-31-2021, 11:26 PM

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Hate people?

Maybe it's you. Or them. Or, uhhh.... Us?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QphpSvjZ45k&t=356s
Old 08-01-2021, 03:46 AM
toivo
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_AK View Post
County Legislator? Good commercial material for the next election.
She lost the next election. Not surprising.
Old 08-01-2021, 03:54 AM
Trailboss
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member Appleseed Member Appleseed Rifleman

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
I don't hate people but I do hate many behaviors of people.
Old 08-06-2021, 07:02 PM
US Navy Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (280)
Here's one I just heard tonight. A friend of my wife's said she left the house yesterday morning and as she drove down her street, another car was backing out of a driveway, so she stopped to let him come out. She said she saw something on the roof of his car and as he drove away in front of her all this stuff began pouring off the roof. She said it looked like confetti. Then a piece landed and stuck on her windshield -- whoa, it was a $50 bill! She pulled over and began to walk back the way she came and there were bills all over the place. She collected all she could find and took them home. There were hundreds, fifties, and twenties -- she stacked and totaled them -- $3,600! Last night she drove down to the guy's home -- she had never met him before -- and told him what she saw and that she had collected $3,600 and was returning it. He said he had returned when he realized he had left the money on the roof of his car and found only two $100 bills. But with what she had, that was the total $3,800 amount he had lost. He showed her the door and NEVER said a single word of thanks. Truly astounding!!!
Old 08-07-2021, 04:18 AM

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Some people do say thanks. Eventually...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lAsQyi0HyA&t=43s
Old 08-07-2021, 04:55 PM
whiplash

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vee3 View Post
Some people do say thanks. Eventually...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lAsQyi0HyA&t=43s
Yeahhh, it doesn't help that about half of people are women and behave like women.

Old 08-07-2021, 10:25 PM
mushka
US Army Veteran Law Enforcement Officer NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I am a retired police officer and I don't hate people, I just don't have much use for them. In my life I've had very few problems or troubles that didn't involve at least one other person or more. I live by myself with a dog and I prefer it that way. I have two friends that I can count on and that's plenty for me. People will cause problems for you and think nothing of it. I'm not particularly friendly but I am civil toward others.