Zoraki - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 07-31-2021, 05:57 AM
jkingrph
US Air Force Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Zoraki

I just got in a new Zoraki HP 01-2 ultra pistol in .177. Specs say 1-4 pumps and 4 gives a little over 600 fps. 3 is recommended for most uses, and two for close range target and plinking. Trigger is nice 1 lb 5 oz out of the box. They include a copy of a test target at 10 meters and it shows several shots touching. Kinda ultra modern/military looking but supposed to be a good shooter. It has been too hot to get out and do much, so I am anticipating a cold front, unusual for E Texas, early next week, so I can try it out.
Old 07-31-2021, 07:57 AM
LtCrunch
US Marines NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (6)
Interesting J, I had never heard of these multi-pump pneumatics.

https://maxarmory.com/products/zorak...tic-air-pistol

People seem to like them, I hope you come back and give a review!

Frank
Old 07-31-2021, 09:49 AM
JeJa
US Army Veteran

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Zoraki

Zoraki is the new name. It was previously known as an ALECTO. Great air gun and extremely accurate at 30 out to 50 feet.
John
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-31-2021, 06:29 PM
jkingrph
US Air Force Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Actually the company was Webley and the model was ALECTO, and it was made in Turkey by Zoraki. Apparently the contract ended or something happened between Webley and Zoraki, so the latter started marketing it under their name.

I tried mine last night with some pointed pellets that look like the old Beeman Silver Jets, but they are too hard to chamber, so when I got home tried some wadcutters and no problem. I shot at about 20-25 yards at a couple of soda cans, two pumps and no sight adjustment needed for minute of soda can and it really makes them jump. It's just too darn hot to sit down and try for accuracy and fine tune the sights.