Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Azimuth technologies 10/22 Receiver / Barrel

10K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  Sc0 
#1 ·
Good evening RFC members. I've just stumbled onto this site. Have any members purchased any of these products. They are grade 7075-T6 aluminum receivers. They "talk a good game". I'm wondering if they have quality goods. Hope someone has some useful knowledge about this.
Thanks
Jack

#3 ·
The meetings with the Distributors at SHOT Show went well and final details are being worked out. As soon as I receive clearance, I will post the information on RFC and everyone who registered on the website will receive an e-mail with details.

Cheers,
Mark

#11 ·
Well, I called Briley on the list. They will be assembling and selling complete rifles and not selling components. So next I called Delta Arsenal Distribution Group. They took my info, looked up Azimuth Technologies and wrote up an order. They said they would call me for my FFL dealer's info when it's time. Maybe one of the big distributors has them in stock, but I like to work with the smaller shops and suppliers when I can.

I have a Kidd trigger and a Tony Mele stock waiting for it! Starting to get real...finally.

#15 ·
I attended the NRA Annual meetings this weekend and Azimuth had their receivers on display. They looked pretty good, but looking at them closely it really seems they are the manufacturer of the Brownells receivers.

Azimuth told me they are the only ones heat treating their V blocks and looking at my Brownells receivers they have the same exact gold colored v blocks as the AZ ones.

The receivers looked pretty good on the table, but who knows what the production pieces look like.

#16 ·
Azimuth Technologies

I received my SS threaded barreled receiver, bolt and firing pin from Delta Arsenal Arsenal yesterday. The fit and finish is top shelf A#1. I set it in a Victor Titan 10-22 stock. I'll use a Harris 6-9 bipod. I took advantage of Powder River Precision's reduced offer to Rim Fire Central members for their new 10-22 Trigger group. You can view their offer in the Sponsor's Section on the RFC Home Page. It is a very crisp and light trigger. I am not a fan of very light target triggers, and this suits me to a Tee. I have Vortex Medium Rings and expect my Vortex Crossfire II 6 x 18 x 44 AO BDC scope this week. I like my choices in this build and feel it will perform well. I hope to get to the range if it ever quits raining in NE Ohio.
bobbymoon

#17 ·
The website sure makes it look good ,but I would be a little concerned ordering one of these till I see more of them in production in people's hands and some pictures ,reviews from some members here. The ordering process seems a little complicated as well. Hopefully some finish rifles turn up on this forum and some people start reviewing them. The company's production for getting these products off the ground seems to be a slow process .Time will tell if it was worth it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.