Earnest? - Page 62 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 09-27-2021, 08:41 PM
earnest

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)

this palmer at Saddlebrook and the south course at Lake Jovita are a must that are fairly close. both just beat me up. marty

https://www.where2golf.com/usa-flori...palmer-course/

https://florida.twoguyswhogolf.com/r...vitasouth.html

Last edited by earnest; 09-27-2021 at 08:46 PM.
Old 09-28-2021, 09:04 PM
earnest

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
looks like were out of our rainy season, good time to be in florida. texas hold-em tonight not so hot, ended the night on the bubble. marty
Old 09-28-2021, 10:57 PM
Al the Infidel
US Marines Disabled American Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Camp heat's off and all the drains drained and water lines blown to n fro so as not to freeze up pipes during long -30˚F+ cold snaps in the snow machine mecca of the universe. I'll be back to waste some ammo from the 9mm and the 22 to lighten the load of lead boxes in the range box. Maybe wet a line off the bridge if there's no watercraft carriers about. Kinda the end.
Old 09-30-2021, 07:47 PM
earnest

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
48 front 9, 43 back nine for a 91. as Douglas used to say " under a hunnert"

Tuesday were heading to lake Jovita south. came in 1st in Texas hold-em this evening getting closer to that Cadillac with rhinestones on the spokes....marty

Last edited by earnest; 09-30-2021 at 07:49 PM.
Old 10-01-2021, 09:09 PM
earnest

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
weather is great, snowbirds are rolling in and, that means more than 1 thing. old folks will be wandering the grocery stores and lowes with maybe 2 things in the cart checking all the prices and, clogging everything, I mean everything.... pharmacy wait times will go from 3 minutes to 20 minutes as every script is screwed up. here in the summer everyone goes 10 or more over the speed limit. from now to april you'll get behind someone going 25 in a 45 zone. I think how did they ever get from up there to down here. marty
Old 10-01-2021, 09:19 PM
earnest

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
one other thing about snowbirds, every intersection will be a car part garden. marty
Old 10-01-2021, 10:09 PM
Al the Infidel

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by earnest View Post
weather is great, snowbirds are rolling in and, that means more than 1 thing. old folks will be wandering the grocery stores and lowes with maybe 2 things in the cart checking all the prices and, clogging everything, I mean everything.... pharmacy wait times will go from 3 minutes to 20 minutes as every script is screwed up. here in the summer everyone goes 10 or more over the speed limit. from now to april you'll get behind someone going 25 in a 45 zone. I think how did they ever get from up there to down here. marty
Vice versa in the summer here with lots of travel trailers and motorhomes trying to eke out better piss poor mileage and gawking at the largest freshwater lake in the world. Like it or not we're all in the the same boat.
Old 10-01-2021, 11:22 PM
earnest

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Al, did really, really well in this evenings nickel dime. figure at this rate might have that Cadillac with rhinestones on the spokes by 2040 plus or minus a few years. old folks like to gamble..marty

ps; I like taking their money, devil make me do it......
Old 10-01-2021, 11:48 PM
earnest

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
AL, put W rated tires on my car for a reason. marty
Old 10-03-2021, 08:19 AM
Al the Infidel

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by earnest View Post
Al, did really, really well in this evenings nickel dime. figure at this rate might have that Cadillac with rhinestones on the spokes by 2040 plus or minus a few years. old folks like to gamble..marty

ps; I like taking their money, devil make me do it......
Saw part of a clip about a woman who was one of a couple of Judge Judy best friends where they play nickel/dime gin or sumpin. Judy gleefully scooped up a pot worth $12, according to her besty. The ret. Judge's worth was estimated @ $440 million in 2021.
Which brings to mind, 'How do you think a man like me got to be a man like me.'
Old 10-04-2021, 06:59 PM
earnest

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
weather has been great mid to upper 80's and lower humidity. think later this week Ill fry up the rest of my walleye cache. that's it till next years haul..... marty

Al, to reciprocate for the walleye filets made, delivered homemade gnocchi's and meatballs.

Last edited by earnest; 10-04-2021 at 07:06 PM.
Old 10-04-2021, 09:13 PM
earnest

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Al, about this time of the year back home we would buy a bushel of Italian frying peppers, they would be red, sweet, spicy with fewer seeds than those harvested earlier. had several places near fort Roberdeau in sinking valley where a few king of the mountain mushrooms could be found. good piece of beef 1/2 chunked and browned, large can of peeled tomatoes, 4 or 5 peppers chopped, mushrooms and the last was 2 medium zucchini quartered, don't overcook the zucchini... . 1 loaf of Italian bread does the trick. marty

Al, about those peppers, fry in olive oil, thinly sliced pepperoni and a slice or 2 of provolone cheese with 2 slices of Italian bread is to die for about now. marty again

Last edited by earnest; 10-04-2021 at 09:23 PM.
Old 10-04-2021, 10:26 PM
Al the Infidel

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Pepper free diet of any kind Marty. I rarely use black table pepper and haven't had a Dr Pepper in 50 yrs or so even.
Old 10-05-2021, 08:43 PM
earnest

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
what a nice day! Lake Jovita south.

came in under a hunnert.
Old 10-05-2021, 08:56 PM
earnest

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al the Infidel View Post
Pepper free diet of any kind Marty. I rarely use black table pepper and haven't had a Dr Pepper in 50 yrs or so even.
Al, no dr. pepper, do take prilosec or nexium every day. our fishing or hunting sandwiches were always fried peppers, pepperoni, several eggs beaten then when nearly cooked thru several slices of provolone melted. a must was Pacifico Italian bread. a must for any hunting or fishing trip. marty

Al have to say this: these folks down here never heard of a pepperoni and egg sandwich, yet when I made them everyone loved them. how can folks never heard of that. Al, the worst is these folks never ever heard of a primanti sandwich????? ain't right. marty
https://primantibros.com/locations
what the hey is the matter with folks?
https://primantibros.com/

Last edited by earnest; 10-05-2021 at 09:05 PM.