Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 09-11-2021, 09:51 PM
Stugilliam
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
TC Classic .22 magazines

Hello, I just inherited a TC Classic bench rest .22 rifle from a great friend who just passed. Anyway, I only have the one 10 round that was in the gun. I would like to get a few more but can't find them anywhere. Does anyone know where I could buy a few. The rifle is a nice, bull barrel, laminated stock and nicely build. I would hate to make this rifle into a safe queen.
Thank you in advance for any help!
Old 09-11-2021, 09:56 PM
FlysAlot

TPC Rating: 
100% (5)
Let me go look in my box 'o stuff. If I find one it's yours (free) Don't get your hopes to "up", they are tough to find and expensive. I sold my last TC classic awhile ago.
Old 09-11-2021, 10:09 PM
Nick7274
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
100% (19)
Definitely not easy to find. I found this but don't know anything about the seller. Might want to check it out before ordering anything.

https://www.wseowikis.top/index.php?...ucts_id=182617
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-11-2021, 10:35 PM
Stugilliam

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Thanks Nick, I guess that it's a matter the more you look the sooner it will be found!
Old 09-12-2021, 02:10 PM
HUSHKABOOM

TPC Rating: 
100% (63)
Do you want 5 or 10 rounders? If you buy 5 rounders try to find the last variation with the 2 deep vertical grooves on the sides. They are said to be much more reliable than the early versions. In my limited experience that was true in my Classic. There are almost always mags available on Ebay. You will have to get lucky on price or just pay the money.
Old 09-12-2021, 08:31 PM
Stugilliam

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
TC mag

Thank you sir, the good thing is I will use either one. I have been looking on EBay but no luck so far. I believe that there is nothing to do except meet looking, OH I got it, I will spend ever cent that I have so that's when several will show up. That's the way it usually works for me! And the mod said that m I g h t have one. But I haven't figured out yet how to answer a blurb without a reply buttom. I am not computer literate yet! Thank you, at least I understand now! I hear that R-55 mags are the same thing. Thanks again!
Old 09-12-2021, 11:41 PM
Nick7274
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
100% (19)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stugilliam View Post
Thank you sir, the good thing is I will use either one. I have been looking on EBay but no luck so far. I believe that there is nothing to do except meet looking, OH I got it, I will spend ever cent that I have so that's when several will show up. That's the way it usually works for me! And the mod said that m I g h t have one. But I haven't figured out yet how to answer a blurb without a reply buttom. I am not computer literate yet! Thank you, at least I understand now! I hear that R-55 mags are the same thing. Thanks again!
You could post a WTB "want to buy" ad here in the RFC Trading Post. It's worth a shot.

If you want to message back FlysAlot just click on his little icon circle on the top left side of his post. Then click on the thing that looks like a texting symbol. It will ask you to put in a "headline", just type mag or something. Then the message below that and send. Hope this helps.
Old 09-13-2021, 05:20 PM
HUSHKABOOM

TPC Rating: 
100% (63)
Yes R55 mags will work in your rifle. They are the ones I mentioned with the two deep grooves in the sides.
Click on FlysAlot and you will get a box with options. Choose send a private message (PM) and as mentioned add title and then type out your message.

Last edited by HUSHKABOOM; 09-13-2021 at 05:24 PM.
Old 09-13-2021, 05:33 PM
HUSHKABOOM

TPC Rating: 
100% (63)
This newer R55 style is the best.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TC mag.jpg (180.4 KB, 1 views)
Old 09-13-2021, 06:02 PM
Bottom Gun

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
Silver Lynx magazines will work too.

FYI, I posted a WTB ad for these same magazines here not long ago. The only response I got was from a forum member Jigjames, who tried to set me up for a scam via PM.

Don’t deal with James Roy Matthew or Stephen Matthew Zipparo in Houston. The guy sends photos of magazines and will even send a copy of a fake drivers license. I have two copies of his license showing two different names.