Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

22/45 deal

4K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  rws53 
#1 ·
Anyone know of a good deal on a 22/45 lite? My local shop has them for $485 and wasn't sure if that was good or not? Thanks

#3 ·
#12 ·
My local gun club has a FFL. Thus, members are able to buy directly from almost any on-line vendor. That said, I purchased my 22/45 tactical from Zanders for $400 (including shipping, taxes). Then, upon arrival, a $10 transfer fee to the Club. That way, the Club makes a token amount and the members spend a bit less (sometimes a lot less) than "street price."

#13 ·
I always use the website "gun deals" to check for the best prices. All you have to do is put the model number in the search box in the upper right hand corner and it will list all the websites selling them and what the prices are. You can then decide to buy from one of the websites or use the prices to haggle with your local gun shop.

I agree with a bunch of the posts, I always try to by local when I can, but if they will not at least work with me on the price and get close then I will buy online and use the local fun shop for the FFL.

Here is he website: https://gun.deals/

#16 ·
Where are you located at in Michigan? I can recommend a couple of options in Michigan, depending on where you are located at. I am in Jackson, and I found two places where I coild get mind at about $415 (a year ago). One was the local pawn shop (Action Sports). The other was a private dealer from Dexter, and I went with him because he had what I wanted in stock. I would need to look his contact up, but if needed, I can do so.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.