Originally Posted by Ranger_Medic View Post
10/22 Nordic kit and Glock 34
How do you like that Nordic stock?
Old 01-04-2014, 02:44 AM
catalyst686

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
My first 10/22

I'n not totally sure if mine is considered "tactical" enough to be in this section but here it goes. I bought my first 10/22 for a little over $200 bucks on black friday. I installed the volquartsen target accuracy kit, auto bolt release, an exact edge extractor and a promag barrel band. I wanted to replace the barrel band for the sole purpose of it having a 1913 rail on the bottom of it which makes it a breeze switching my harris bipod with larue quick detach mount from rifle to rifle. I haven't even had a chance to shoot the rifle yet, it's been brutally cold with tons of snow here in MN. I also put a cheap crossfire 3-9 scope on it, I figured it should do just fine for a 22, plus it has a lifetime warranty. I've got a good amount of bx25 mags to go with it. I want this gun to be a tack driver, as a accurate as can be. If anyone has any suggestion or input I would appreciate that greatly! I've been told a recoil buffer could be beneficial, I'm not too familiar with them so any input would help. I'd also be game to replace the barrel if the accuracy of the factory one is not satisfactory. I'll of course shoot the gun first to see what kind of groups I'm able to produce. I've got a great selection of many different brands and types of ammo for the gun so I'll be able to see what ammo it likes. Here's a pic of it-
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 01-04-2014, 05:41 PM
cmr13
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by catalyst686 View Post
I'n not totally sure if mine is considered "tactical" enough to be in this section but here it goes.
[IMG][/IMG]
I that camo stock is very cool!

Old 01-13-2014, 11:14 AM
pfmedic
Fire FighterEmergency Medical Technician NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
AGP stock in coyote tan with rubber butt-pad
Tactical Solutions fluted threaded barrel 16.5" matte black
Weaver rail 430T
Aluminum trigger housing swap with Volquartsen internals and Tacsol trigger
KIDD extractor, recoil spring and firing pin
Primary Weapons Systems T3 mag release
Power Custom extended charging handle
Vortex Sparc with killflash and Butler Creek scope cover #4

Go here to see the complete chronicle of the build and more pics.

Last edited by pfmedic; 01-13-2014 at 11:23 AM.
Old 01-17-2014, 02:57 PM
Ron 1738

TPC Rating: 
100% (10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by catalyst686 View Post
I'n not totally sure if mine is considered "tactical" enough to be in this section but here it goes. I bought my first 10/22 for a little over $200 bucks on black friday. I installed the volquartsen target accuracy kit, auto bolt release, an exact edge extractor and a promag barrel band. I wanted to replace the barrel band for the sole purpose of it having a 1913 rail on the bottom of it which makes it a breeze switching my harris bipod with larue quick detach mount from rifle to rifle. I haven't even had a chance to shoot the rifle yet, it's been brutally cold with tons of snow here in MN. I also put a cheap crossfire 3-9 scope on it, I figured it should do just fine for a 22, plus it has a lifetime warranty. I've got a good amount of bx25 mags to go with it. I want this gun to be a tack driver, as a accurate as can be. If anyone has any suggestion or input I would appreciate that greatly! I've been told a recoil buffer could be beneficial, I'm not too familiar with them so any input would help. I'd also be game to replace the barrel if the accuracy of the factory one is not satisfactory. I'll of course shoot the gun first to see what kind of groups I'm able to produce. I've got a great selection of many different brands and types of ammo for the gun so I'll be able to see what ammo it likes. Here's a pic of it-
[IMG][/IMG]
Looks great!

If you want a "tack driver" you could do the following:
Send the bolt and barrel to Que.
Trigger to Swampfox or Brimstone.

Their work should get you where you want to go for a surprisingly small amount of money.
Old 02-15-2014, 06:40 AM
rws53

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

continued next post
Old 02-15-2014, 06:41 AM
rws53

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
continued from previous post