Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Holster for Nelson

958 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Quick1 
#1 ·
Need a holster for my Nelson 1911. Does anyone have a good recommendation for a holster for the Nelson Conversion with scope rail and red dot mounted towards the rear.

Thanks

#2 ·
Need a holster for my Nelson 1911. Does anyone have a good recommendation for a holster for the Nelson Conversion with scope rail and red dot mounted towards the rear.

Thanks
I have wondered the same thing myself. Not sure what you are looking for , but would an open race gun holster work? The kind with the muzzle rest? Safariland makes one, but they are pricey and not sure if the muzzle post would fit a 22. The entire holster is open also, so i'm not sure if this would suit your needs. I think the issue would be the top scope rail if your looking for something molded.. keep us posted if you find something!

#3 ·
Hi BBLain274...thanks for the reply. I was thinking I was the only person who needed a holster for a Nelson 22. But, I actually found my solution locally. One of the guys at my local gun range gave me a card for a person in town who has a small business making custon Kydex holsters. I gave him a call and the next day I had a custom Kydex holster made and it is a perfect fit for my Nelson upper and red dot.

I plan to use him to make about 7 more for other guns I am having a hard time finding holsters I like for.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.