Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Q about the S&W 32 CTG 22LR

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Blackwolfe 
#1 ·
Was at local gunshop tonight and saw one on consignment (along with a High Standard Victor).
I'm not familiar with S&W revolvers but like old guns so here for advice.
I would say the finish almost all there except for a couple small areas of edge near muzzle, also on backstrap. hard to find couple areas of light freckles?
No scratches on metal or wood grips. locks up tight and nice trigger pull single and double action.
It has a 4 in barrel and small grip handle size.
It has price tag of $375 and wanted to haggle but the salesperson couldn't reach the owner by phone so I told him I'd check back tomorrow.
What can anyone tell me about this older model and the price?

#4 ·
Not sure what you saw, is it .22 or .32 caliber? Either way if it is a older blued S&W in the condition you say it is in it is probably well worth the $375 asking price and probably won't last long as it sounds like it would be a good shooter. Of coarse a more detailed description and pictures would help in the evaluation. Don't wait to long, or haggle too much if you really want it. Good luck, and keep us appraised.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.