Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

What?

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Sophia 
#1 ·
Since there are no fun matches anymore, everyone must now shoot in all those matches that are not fun. :eek::rolleyes::confused:

#3 ·
I put my longrange match in the Long-range section, figured more people interested in that would see it there. Everyone that has shot a match or just came over to spend the day say it's a blast which also means REALLY FUN.

With all the guns and ammo being sold and the lack of participation at ranges and matches there must be a lot of NIB guns out there with a closet full of ammo to go with them. Think it's a guy thing, can't get past not wanting to look bad in front of others and not wanting to admit they could use help to get better.

Topstrap

#6 ·
I put my longrange match in the Long-range section, figured more people interested in that would see it there. Everyone that has shot a match or just came over to spend the day say it's a blast which also means REALLY FUN.

With all the guns and ammo being sold and the lack of participation at ranges and matches there must be a lot of NIB guns out there with a closet full of ammo to go with them. Think it's a guy thing, can't get past not wanting to look bad in front of others and not wanting to admit they could use help to get better.

Topstrap
Sounds about right. Even when I offer to furnish all the equipment very few will go.

#4 ·
I shoot every week, between 1 and 4 days per, but I don't go to many matches, just 2 silhouette matches each month. Sometimes we have some friendly competition, nothing formal, but each day I shoot is fun.

#5 ·
wide open shooting areas

:Blasting_:eek:man:I am soon moving to a much gun friendlier state They have closed most of the ranges that are close by anymore. on the Olympic peninsula in WA. House just sold waiting about six weeks for all the legal and VA requirements then I am out of here. About 20,000 rounds and no where to shoot them around here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.