Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 02-10-2019, 10:07 AM
Dover157
Fire FighterEmergency Medical Technician

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
New from N.M. with a charger build

Last spring my local gun shop / range had a raffle for a charger with a silcecerco warlock can. Had some cash and the proceeds were for a good cause so I bought a few tickets and forgot about it. When the called and told me I won the charger I actually had to look up what a charger was lol. Awesome part was they even covered the fee for the tax stamp. Since winning I have put a little funding into it and have made an awesome little plinker. Added a copper customs brace adapter, tail hook mod II brace and sightmark Wolverine optics (overkill size wise but I like the fact it takes a standard AA). Yesterday I installed a Kidd guide rod, reduced spring and charging handle, Kidd bolt release, and buffer pin. Also polished the inside of the receiver and radiused the back of the bolt a little. Will cycle just fine with subsonic rounds now. Anyway figured I would say hi since I been lurking and reading everyoneís tips here the last few months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Dover157; 02-10-2019 at 11:26 AM.
Old 02-10-2019, 03:09 PM
mk2nut
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (11)
Very nice little setup. I have one that is very similar to yours.
Old 02-10-2019, 07:58 PM
Rick67

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dover157 View Post
Last spring my local gun shop / range had a raffle for a charger with a silcecerco warlock can. Had some cash and the proceeds were for a good cause so I bought a few tickets and forgot about it. When the called and told me I won the charger I actually had to look up what a charger was lol. Awesome part was they even covered the fee for the tax stamp. Since winning I have put a little funding into it and have made an awesome little plinker. Added a copper customs brace adapter, tail hook mod II brace and sightmark Wolverine optics (overkill size wise but I like the fact it takes a standard AA). Yesterday I installed a Kidd guide rod, reduced spring and charging handle, Kidd bolt release, and buffer pin. Also polished the inside of the receiver and radiused the back of the bolt a little. Will cycle just fine with subsonic rounds now. Anyway figured I would say hi since I been lurking and reading everyoneís tips here the last few months.

Looks like Calibers Indoor Shooting Range in NM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2019, 09:03 PM
Dover157

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick67 View Post
Looks like Calibers Indoor Shooting Range in NM.

Is actually Mags indoor shooting in Moriarty

Old 02-11-2019, 12:09 PM
9x19

TPC Rating: 
100% (47)
Nicely done!

Welcome to RFC.
Old 02-17-2019, 10:48 AM
Dover157

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Thanks all. Now to start a stash fund for the rest of the upgrades. Planning on a new bolt, probably a trigger upgrade, eventually a 10inch bull barrel and thinking about a folding buffer tube adapter but not sure if that one is worth the cost.

Is it just me or is buying and modifying firearms a lot like getting a tattoo? You can go years thinking you donít need one but when you finally do gotta keep getting more

Old 05-25-2019, 04:54 PM
Dover157

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
New from N.M. with a charger build

Went to the range to visit my suppressor today (still no tax stamp ) and I think itís safe to say I got the red dot dialed in pretty good. This is 100 rounds at 20 yards (max distance at my local indoor range) was a mix of cheek welded, shouldered, pistol style with the brace down and using the bipod on the bench. On the bench itís a tack driver, pistol style more of a shotgun

Last edited by Dover157; 05-25-2019 at 05:01 PM.