Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

May 2015 Fun Shoot

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  SmallCal 
#1 ·
Here is a couple of targets I selected from past shoots and shot them today. 5-13-15.
Nothing to brag about at all. First time on the range in many months. Just had to get the cobwebs out of the rifle bore today.
Weather was fair, 75 degrees with a shifting wind and varying speed.
I didn't score these targets since there was no set method to follow.
If they are in, out or questionable I marked them with an check mark or ?.
Some are real close and difficult to determine.
Anyway, here they are. :D
Both targets shot at 25 yds.
SmallCal
Rifle, Walther Sportster V,
Weaver 4X16 @10X
SK Magazine ammo.
Wind, variable, mid 70s temp, sunny.

See less See more
#3 ·
That light bulb target looks a lot easier than it actually is. I'd score those that hit the filament and the supports as hits. If it hit the support wire only then I would call it a miss. I'd give you 10 on the filaments.

That's a lot better than I did the last time I shot that target.

EJ

#4 ·
That light bulb target looks a lot easier than it actually is. I'd score those that hit the filament and the supports as hits. If it hit the support wire only then I would call it a miss. I'd give you 10 on the filaments.

That's a lot better than I did the last time I shot that target.

EJ
Thanks EJ.
I'm going to dig up another old target soon and shoot it. The weather has cooled a bit now and not so hot that the bullets melt on the way to the target. Day temps now in the mid 80s and lower 90s. Not those upper 90s/100+ every day like it has been all summer.
SmallCal

Hey, Jack. come on and lets play a shooting game. I haven't seen you here for a while. Get that new backstop in place and join the fun. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.