Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

jaia's new 17HMR game

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  jpgf 
#1 ·
Hi all, Been reading this forum for years without posting much but my advanced CRS disease has failed me once again. Not long ago I read a post where jaia proposed a new shooting challenge for the 17 HMR. It involved shooting ten five shot groups at 1" circles trying to get the best groups possible. Can't remember which post this was and need your help to find it. I can't even remember what group it was in but I would assume it was one of the 17 HMR groups. It did contain a pdf file of the target so that I could print it out. Jaia also challenged people to post their targets. Any help finding the post would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Carl

#5 · (Edited)
Y'all are thinking of this one more'n likely

https://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1143341

Wouldn't be a bad idea to have one running in each caliber forum.
Between the "50 at 200" and the "Whole Box" in the 22lr forum my time is filled.
But you can always start up one for the 17hmr.

I tried to get folks into shooting ten 5 shot groups at 100 yards in the 22wmr forum
but for some reason I was the only shooter willing to risk ridicule by posting my results.
Multiple times...:D

#6 ·
Thanks

Thank you jaia. The 50@100 target was the one I was trying to find. Since I was looking in 17 HMR groups I wouldn't have forund it. It looks like a good target to use with any rim fire round at either 100 or 50 yards. Thanks again for the target and your time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.