CZ addiction - Page 2 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 03-01-2010, 07:51 PM
Mr. Pick
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (4)

So jjp is John Peterson's son....how about that. (jjp = John Peterson, Jr.??) I wondered who picked up that used American.... congrats on a great buy!

We're going to have to have a Rutherford/Bedford county RFC get together one of these days.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:49 PM
usa1_chevy

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
nice. very purdy!
Old 03-01-2010, 09:52 PM
jjp

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Pick View Post
So jjp is John Peterson's son....how about that. (jjp = John Peterson, Jr.??) I wondered who picked up that used American.... congrats on a great buy!

We're going to have to have a Rutherford/Bedford county RFC get together one of these days.
We need to get together and shoot. I'm setting up a silhouette range. I was planning on working on a backstop this week. I got sidelined. I ran a hundred year old barn nail through my left foot. So I'm down for a while.

I have my FFL. So If you ever need anything transfered or anything else I'll be glad to help.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:39 PM
DeadEyeDan
US Air Force Veteran

TPC Rating: 
100% (13)
Very cool man, kinda a great deal like I just got! Very nice pics also, mine will have to improve.

Old 03-02-2010, 08:55 AM
Mr. Pick

TPC Rating: 
100% (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjp View Post
We need to get together and shoot. I'm setting up a silhouette range. I was planning on working on a backstop this week. I got sidelined. I ran a hundred year old barn nail through my left foot. So I'm down for a while.

I have my FFL. So If you ever need anything transfered or anything else I'll be glad to help.
Man, sorry to hear about your foot! Hope it heals up quickly for you. Just holler whenever you'd like to shoot and we'll get together. Thanks for the transfer offer as well.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:22 AM
jjp

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
Quote:
Man, sorry to hear about your foot! Hope it heals up quickly for you. Just holler whenever you'd like to shoot and we'll get together. Thanks for the transfer offer as well.
When it gets warmer we will have to get together.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:49 PM
Steve in IN

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Quote:
... I ran a hundred year old barn nail through my left foot...
Quote:
... Just holler ...
I bet he did. You just didn't hear him.
Old 03-02-2010, 01:18 PM
timberbeast

TPC Rating: 
100% (43)
Quote:

that's a beauty - and somebody knows what they are doing behind a camera as well as a trigger!

Sorry to hear about the sore foot - and subsequent sore shoulder, too. Tetnus shots are worst for me about 12-36 hours after being stuck.
Old 03-02-2010, 01:42 PM
jjp

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberbeast63 View Post
that's a beauty - and somebody knows what they are doing behind a camera as well as a trigger!

Sorry to hear about the sore foot - and subsequent sore shoulder, too. Tetnus shots are worst for me about 12-36 hours after being stuck.
You are right about that. Today my shoulder does hurt. Foots not hurting too bad this afternoon. It's pretty swollen. Just got to slow down to let t get better.

timber I love taking pictures. I've gotten away from it lately. I need to start doing it more. I will start sharing more pictures. Thanks for the thoughts and comments.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:00 PM
timberbeast

TPC Rating: 
100% (43)
Quote:
You are right about that. Today my shoulder does hurt. Foots not hurting too bad this afternoon. It's pretty swollen. Just got to slow down to let t get better.

timber I love taking pictures. I've gotten away from it lately. I need to start doing it more. I will start sharing more pictures. Thanks for the thoughts and comments.
I'm glad you do like to make photos - your pics brightened my day. Work travel to DC for some software training, but I'm sure the only firearms I'll get to see will be on police. It's one city I can count on to have NO good gunshops or pawnstores with guns to browse.

Start the wood stove, grab a good book or video, prop your foot up and heal up! All the best, tb63
Old 03-02-2010, 02:36 PM
jjp

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberbeast63 View Post
I'm glad you do like to make photos - your pics brightened my day. Work travel to DC for some software training, but I'm sure the only firearms I'll get to see will be on police. It's one city I can count on to have NO good gunshops or pawnstores with guns to browse.

Start the wood stove, grab a good book or video, prop your foot up and heal up! All the best, tb63
Thanks for lifting my spirits.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:44 PM
Steve in IN

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
I was going to comment on the difference between the average looking rifle in Post #1 and the excellent rifle in your subsequent posts. But didn't want to hurt dad's feelings.
Old 03-02-2010, 03:02 PM
jjp

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
It cleaned up nice for it's photo.

I've got some new scopes coming in tomorrow. I've got a weaver grand slam 6-20x40 FC/dot and a weaver V16 4-16x42 FC/dot. I couldn't decide on which one to try so I got both. Now to decide which one is going on the 22lr and the 17hm2. One might me going on my 1702. Anyone have any pictures with a v-16 or grandslam 6-20 on an american?

Dad's coming up to help me out. Maybe we can shoot a few groups off the porch.