Join Team RFC to remove these ads.
Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2020, 11:11 PM
SailDesign

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by koonta View Post
Talked to my daughter yesterday and she said they found out they're having baby number 2 and it's due on the same date on Camdens' 2nd birthday! I talked with her today after an ultra sound and she said both are due on Camdens' birthday!! TWINS!!
Congrats all round!

Old 02-05-2020, 11:26 PM
Frank Eagles
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfcracin View Post
oops
Some of us broke forum rules and the posts have been nixed.
I will say sorry and try to remember
Word got out there.

Church group was good. Burger and HOTDOG

Watching a Netflix series. Lunch tomorrow with pretty lady originally from Minnesota dairy land. Hearing impaired but a wonderful person to chat with.

Goodnight Al, Sophia, Rhody, Don, mdew, wook, Blackwolfe, Alum, GF, Sail, TD, Szumi, Ranger, koonta, M92, AZ, RichJ, Gerald, dlong, nfcracin, OldDave, Rock, Wayne, Brent, Hawkeye, Gigi, Randy, Atonic, IHMS, COW, JimWY, Phil, wr, Greggie, Mike, jnyork, Dean, Tex, Greggie, CMR, Mikey, JV, Carrij, Squirrel, Ground, Alec, 404, 1917, GP, JDWin, Johnny, pans, RonL, arjay, rj, Rick, calibrian and all the rest.

Sleep tight
Old 02-05-2020, 11:59 PM
M92pv4u
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Mystery solved guys. It is extra from where I don't know. Screenshot_20200205-202244_Chrome_1580965146297.jpg
And thanks for the input everyone.

Last edited by M92pv4u; 02-06-2020 at 12:06 AM.
Old 02-06-2020, 01:03 AM
Phil in Alabama

TPC Rating: 
100% (7)
Old movies night again. First was Imitation of Life from 1934, now Fate is the Hunter. Still thunder and raining.
Old 02-06-2020, 02:07 AM
wookness

TPC Rating: 
100% (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdew View Post
Watching the preview of the Chiefs parade: some knucklehead stole a car and took the police on chase down the parade route through downtown. The police crashed the car and took two impaired individuals away in cuffs all live on TV.
Those KC, MO officers deserve a big tip o' the hat for that! I didn't watch the video, but read some accounts of what took place. No one was injured! Amazing! The potential for disaster was really high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbmjr1 View Post
Tunder Dorms here today. Cat sleeping on her blanket in the ballistic laboratory.
It's a great day to prep some brass..

I picked up a FIE Titan Tiger .38 spl. Needs a mainspring, available at Numerich.
Less than $20 shipped.
The price was right.
Good German made revolver, Don. don't think that many pay that much attention to some imports. Is it fitted w/the target sights?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfcracin View Post
oops
Some of us broke forum rules and the posts have been nixed.
I will say sorry and try to remember
Statistically speaking; keep it between the lines and you won't get disappeared. Rules is rules.

Quote:
Talked to my daughter yesterday and she said they found out they're having baby number 2 and it's due on the same date on Camdens' 2nd birthday! I talked with her today after an ultra sound and she said both are due on Camdens' birthday!! TWINS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil in Alabama View Post
Old movies night again. First was Imitation of Life from 1934, now Fate is the Hunter. Still thunder and raining.
Hope your feeling better and getting some needed rest, Phil. Prayers for both you guys' situations to stabilize and level out. Movie night here too. Watched a hokey high action CIA/secret ops/nefarious bad guys, inclusive of terrorists/lone wolf/Mr. Invincible/martial arts/machine gun/pistols/helicopter rescue/knife stabbing/torture/pretty gurl(s) both good and bad/cigarette yacht boat/vengeance/US Naval ships at risk movie w/the bride earlier, tho I couldn't tell ya the title. Bride made scratch chili today which was spot on, considering the cold & crummy weather we're having and I snarfed down two bowls while the movie was on and found it/them the more satisfying of the two. Its just a dry cold now & 34, but earlier it was blowing NW 21 G 26 while the movie was on and I was watching the tree limbs sway outside more than the movie. We won, BTW, but they had to shoot more ammo than TD to get the job done.
Old 02-06-2020, 07:54 AM
gmd1950
US Air Force Veteran Law Enforcement Officer NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
100% (29)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atonic View Post
Wow. Looked at the video and the cost. Don't want to spend that much, or go to that much effort.

I bought the gun at a show years ago for $125 from someone that didn't know what caliber it was. I think it is a Steyr, but memory is fuzzy.
Atonic, I have a CZ FS in 9.3x62 but no fired brass, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wookness View Post
Watched a hokey high action CIA/secret ops/nefarious bad guys, inclusive of terrorists/lone wolf/Mr. Invincible/martial arts/machine gun/pistols/helicopter rescue/knife stabbing/torture/pretty gurl(s) both good and bad/cigarette yacht boat/vengeance/US Naval ships at risk movie w/the bride earlier, tho I couldn't tell ya the title. Bride made scratch chili today which was spot on, considering the cold & crummy weather we're having and I snarfed down two bowls while the movie was on and found it/them the more satisfying of the two. Its just a dry cold now & 34, but earlier it was blowing NW 21 G 26 while the movie was on and I was watching the tree limbs sway outside more than the movie. We won, BTW, but they had to shoot more ammo than TD to get the job done.
Ha, watched the same movie on Netflix, gave me something to do while I sipped my single malt.

Chest congestion has returned with a vengeance, I'll call my Pulmonologist's office and see if he can work me in, Winters the last few years have just been a cycle of upper respiratory junk...
Old 02-06-2020, 08:11 AM
Tex45LC

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
37 with a low water advisory for Galveston Bay. I really didn't want to get out of the nice warm bed but up and at 'em so they say....after calling the alarm clock a few bad names.
Old 02-06-2020, 08:36 AM
Rock N TN

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:

Congrats x2 koonta.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 02-06-2020, 08:51 AM
Rock N TN

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
61.0 (289.261K for those with an astrological bent) @08:42 and raining everywhere. 1.63 since midnight on top of 2.37 yesterday. Several counties, parishes for our cajon friends, have closed school due to flash flooding. Little River is above the gauge at Maryville measuring station. Station just outside GSMNP showing 5890 cfs vs. median flow this date of 360 csf. 7.48 feet on gauge where it is normally wadable with hip waders.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 02-06-2020, 09:01 AM
Al the Infidel
US Marines Disabled American Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 62Ranger13 View Post
Well played, Evil Admin Lady!
Women, those triple meaning things give me a headache!
Quote:

Statistically speaking; keep it between the lines and you won't get disappeared. Rules is rules.
Sore knuckles alert!!

Finally, RIP black Tubby LII, ya filthy animal.

10˚
Old 02-06-2020, 09:02 AM
Frank Eagles
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
[SIZE="3"]Pouring!!!! Sump pump running off and on. 60 degrees. Wifey did not go to Mater Gardeners as highways backed up due to heavy rain. Biggie TV station excited as possible storms. They seem to live for such.

Report of a man with a gun causing problems in Raleigh. Body cam shows Raleigh Police Officer shooting African American man after he ran, officer gave commands, guy turned and banished a gun. Family and one NAACP guy saying should not have shot him so many times. OH, it was a BB pistol. How did the officer know? Family says guy had mental issues. I guess all PD in Raleigh are suppose to know who has mental issues. One NAACP guy interviewed said if officer gives you a command, do it.

Phil, prayers for both of you. Hope storms do no damage for you.

Gerald, hope the same about storms.

Don, seems LA and Alabama are getting some bad ones.

Butter cups blooming.

Lunch with nice lady friend today.

Everyone stay dry and warm [some getting lots of snow].

Enjoy your day.

PS: old mind forgets. Wayne reminded me. koonta, great news. Congrats.

Last edited by Frank Eagles; 02-06-2020 at 09:27 AM.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:24 AM
Wayne Sihler

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Yesterday it futzed around trying to rain, never did, but it was a dreary day.Rain came last night(1/2") and according to the radar we are going to get hit with more, today.
RFC notified me that my subscription was set to run out,Re-upped with no problems thru PayPal.
Good shooting -TD1
Congrats on the 2fer-Koonta.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:37 AM
dbmjr1
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Good Morning RFC'rs, et al:

If'n you look outside, you'll see it's raining. More thunderstorms. Rain levels worthy of an Ark. It's a lot of rain, even by our standards.

Quote:
. . .

Good German made revolver, Don. don't think that many pay that much attention to some imports. Is it fitted w/the target sights?

. . .
I could use a plethora of adjectives to describe this revolver. Good wouldn't be one of them.

It will geaux to a gunshow, and hopefully I'll recoup my $25, with a bit more to help fund more projects.

I really hope to win the parts kit for the Colt Mustang. I've had that frame for over two years.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:54 AM
Al the Infidel
US Marines Disabled American Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Good shooting TD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Sihler View Post
RFC notified me that my subscription was set to run out,Re-upped with no problems thru PayPal.

Worth repeating as a certain Someone might say.

Today's agenda with be a Tubbys color trifecta pic undertaking after it 'warms up' above 20. Lil red one is frozen solid.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:59 AM
wookness

TPC Rating: 
100% (5)
30 this morning at the crack o' the dawn, overcast, wind NW 21, feels like 17. Brrrrr.

Don't think I'll be doing any shooting today either, but Saturday looks like it may prove okay for the sporty clays shoot w/sunny crisp weather. Looking forward tuit and just got a confirmation from my young frien' in Ft. Worth that he will be able to come over and join me, after he got a confirmation from his dad. Hope his dad comes again as well. We had a good time shooting together at the SxS shoot the other day.

Received a light mod [.710"] Carlson's choke yesterday for a Beretta from Optics Planet that had been back ordered for a long while. Santa was running late, but they kept me informed of the elves' progress. Didn't really need it, but it was on sale at the time at an attractive price & it put me over the threshold for free shipping and they honored that. They didn't charge my card until it was shipped and not everyone does that, tho they should. Anyway, its shiny and will provide 14 points of constriction in the bbl. I'll be using it in, come Saturday. I may go to the club tomorrow and shoot a few patterns w/it on the grease plate to see if it contains any magic; actually more to verify that its not bored off centre and see whot my 7/8oz. reloads of #7.5 shot that I'll be shooting look like when shot thruit.

Having another bowl of chili for breakfast and letting the bride sleep in on this chilly morning and glad that I didn't have to poke the fire to have a cup of joe, but there were times that I've done that when out hunting in years past. Sage brush coffee is good(!) after ya been laying out shivering most of the night and yer blanket has a film of prairie dew that's formed on it as the fire dwindled in the darkness and the Milky Way in all its wonder wasn't providing much warmth aside from knowing that God made it and that He was there w/me.. but I doubt He was shivering.

Its near to nine & the sun just came out! Goody
--

I keep forgetting about Katrina guns, Don There are/were some very well made German revolvers. Also some junk.
Closed Thread