Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 09-08-2019, 10:40 PM
Gizzy
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (150)
In case you do not hear from me

First off, I want to thank my daughter and son-in-law for the go fund me for my cataracts. Those who have donated, I am truly thankful, and it means more to me than you know.

I have been out of work for about 11 months now, and have been getting by, by selling everything I can. In about 10 days, my bank account will be empty. I will not go into all of my bad luck issues, but, in case you need to contact me, my daughter and son-in-laws user name here is BDM4. If you try to contact me and I do not reply, get with them. I will be here as long as my internet does not get shut off, or my electric. I have things in the classifieds, which I am sure I will not get anything shut off for at least a month, but I will give my daughter my login info so if I get a message, she can answer it for me.

This is just temporary, but I never thought it would be 11 months and counting. Again, I am not going anywhere, but in case my cable goes, BDM4 is my daughter and son-in-law, and anything can go through them.

Thank you all for your patients with me lately in getting things shipped, and its not going to get any faster for a little bit anyway.

This here at RFC is the best group of friends anyone could ask for. I appreciate you all.

Steve
Old 09-08-2019, 10:50 PM
chuckbiscuits

TPC Rating: 
100% (17)
Steve,
Thinking of you every day. Iím sorry it has come to this, but Iím also hopeful that things will change for the better for you soon. 👍👍👍

Mark
Old 09-08-2019, 10:53 PM
chuckbiscuits

TPC Rating: 
100% (17)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckbiscuits View Post
Steve,
Thinking of you every day. Iím sorry it has come to this, but Iím also hopeful that things will change for the better for you soon. 👍👍👍

Mark
I canít remember, but I think I bought your H&R M12 a few years ago. Might have been a Kimber 82G. Either way, you did me right and I donít forget THAT!!

My best wishes/thoughts regardless.

M
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2019, 11:26 PM
rc.

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I'm sorry you are having to sell everything because you are disabled. I hope you will get your vision back soon. Hopefully this too shall pass.
Old 09-08-2019, 11:52 PM
Gizzy

TPC Rating: 
100% (150)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckbiscuits View Post
I canít remember, but I think I bought your H&R M12 a few years ago. Might have been a Kimber 82G. Either way, you did me right and I donít forget THAT!!

My best wishes/thoughts regardless.

M
It was the H&R I sold you.
Old 09-09-2019, 06:45 AM
gmd1950
US Air Force Veteran Law Enforcement Officer NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
100% (29)
I've dealt with Gizzy a couple of times and he's a Gentleman to deal with, truly hate to see things come to this for you, in our Prayers.
Old 09-09-2019, 07:51 AM
Revvv

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Prayers are a given. We are not always in control of the situations life presents us with. I know more about hard times than I want to admit. Some were bad choices, and others were just the hand dealt. Regardless, life is not fair. Even the most fortunate will agree with that statement.

That said; is it possible to post a link to the GoFundMe? There is nothing more noble than stepping up to help others. I generally like to remain completely anonymous when I am able to lend a hand. That takes "me" out of the equation. No one one knows, and what is given is never expected in return.

Enough lecturing from me, I just felt the need to encourage others to help if they feel lead to do so. It weighs heavily on me when people begin selling things they worked hard for just to make it another week.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Old 09-09-2019, 08:11 AM
NoSecondBest
US Navy Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (19)
Please post the link to GoFundMe on here. I'd like to help.
Old 09-09-2019, 08:18 AM
Al the Infidel
US Marines Disabled American Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSecondBest View Post
Please post the link to GoFundMe on here. I'd like to help.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-stev..._co_campmgmt_m
Old 09-09-2019, 09:29 AM
MKnarr
US Air Force Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Gizzy, good luck with the surgery. I had both eyes done in April two weeks apart. As everybody says, it's a piece of cake. You won't believe the difference a day makes. The biggest issue for me was the 168 eye drops in each eye but in the end it was worth it.
Old 09-09-2019, 09:51 AM
OldWolf

TPC Rating: 
100% (23)
Gizzy, good luck with your surgery. Numerous friends of mine have had it and say the results are simply amazing!

I think I bought a stainless single-six from you some years ago.
Old 09-09-2019, 10:06 AM
Jammer22

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Hang in there Gizzy!
Old 09-09-2019, 11:44 AM
wookness

TPC Rating: 
100% (5)
Glad that your daughter got that up and running. And that Al has provided us w/the link. Expect you have many more friends than you know or realize. Keep your head up. Praying for a positive outcome for you.
Old 09-09-2019, 03:11 PM
JDWinCO

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Been there on the economic path, down to wondering by the minute the upside is it does get better, just don't wait keep poking and things get better. The cataracts are easy to deal with, don't sweat the operations.
Old 09-09-2019, 03:28 PM

TPC Rating: 
100% (33)
My mother and mother-in-law have both had cataract operations and it dramatically improved things for both of them. Thanks for the go-fund-me-link. Fingers crossed!

flangster