Weatherby XXII stocks - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 05-09-2021, 09:57 PM
Kathan94

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

Hello,

My father collected Weatherby XXII’s for many years. I’m going through the collection after inheriting most of his belongings and found these two lone stocks. I don’t have the intentions of going to gun shows to sell parts and such like he did so I’m thinking I’d like to sell them. Is there anyone willing to help give me an appraisal through pictures? Otherwise I'm out of Wisconsin and could meet for in person as well! Below is the link to the pictures through Imgur if it helps!

https://imgur.com/gallery/vDZrHWK

https://imgur.com/gallery/KeihHtQ

Last edited by Kathan94; 05-10-2021 at 10:14 PM.
Old 05-10-2021, 12:49 PM
JeffConrad
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Thumbs up

Those are nice. I've seen people asking about replacements on Weatherby Nation so there is demand.

IMHO, if you don't mind waiting, you could put them on Gunbroker and see what people will pay. But you might get some idea how much shipping would cost bfore you do that.

if not, I bet Numrich www.gunpartscorp.com would buy them in a second. And they would reimburse your shipping costs to them.
Old 05-10-2021, 01:36 PM
fourbore
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
If you have an account, eBay is a great way to sell parts. I would ask $200, becasue I just dont obsess over these things. You could also set up an auction with $200 min bid and no reserve. Each. Sell, one at a time, if you go the auction route.

I am assuming the stocks are mint, otherwise they would not be much of an upgrade.

Try Numrich, not sure how that works with the "No answer" phone policy. Last I heard they paid a flat $25 per gun. What ever they offer it will be a small fraction of the retail value.

Last edited by fourbore; 05-10-2021 at 01:38 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2021, 06:14 PM
Kathan94

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffConrad View Post
Those are nice. I've seen people asking about replacements on Weatherby Nation so there is demand.

IMHO, if you don't mind waiting, you could put them on Gunbroker and see what people will pay. But you might get some idea how much shipping would cost bfore you do that.

if not, I bet Numrich www.gunpartscorp.com would buy them in a second. And they would reimburse your shipping costs to them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fourbore View Post
If you have an account, eBay is a great way to sell parts. I would ask $200, becasue I just dont obsess over these things. You could also set up an auction with $200 min bid and no reserve. Each. Sell, one at a time, if you go the auction route.

I am assuming the stocks are mint, otherwise they would not be much of an upgrade.

Try Numrich, not sure how that works with the "No answer" phone policy. Last I heard they paid a flat $25 per gun. What ever they offer it will be a small fraction of the retail value.
Thank you both for the responses! I was thinking the eBay idea but wasn’t sure if it’d bring proper results. I’ll be trying the Armslist idea first I think to see what offers I get and go from there! Thanks again!
Old 05-10-2021, 07:55 PM
Snyxxx

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Very nice. I cannot tell from pictures, but are they for tube fed or magazine fed?

Thanks.
Old 05-10-2021, 10:12 PM
Kathan94

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snyxxx View Post
Very nice. I cannot tell from pictures, but are they for tube fed or magazine fed?

Thanks.
Link is updated! I’m glad you asked. Looks like one of each