September Topstraps Longrange Rimfire Match - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 09-10-2017, 09:34 AM

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
September Topstraps Longrange Rimfire Match

Can't believe it's already time again for my longrange rimfire shoot. It will be Sept 13, 14, 15 and 16th this month. That is Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. There is a car show at the Ohio Valley Mall on Sunday and I'd like to take my Challenger to it.

This will be the same set of target racks as the August match which is 100 rounds from 25 yards to 197 yards with the possibility of a 1 shot bonus target at the end.

This will be all steel plate racks of varying sizes and shapes. There is a limit of $8.00/50 max cost of ammo based on Champions Shooter Supply case prices.

Any rifle/scope combination is allowed including pistols but no tuners, bloop tubes or bench rest style rests. Only bipods and sandbags can be used to support the gun.

I appologize to Butch ahead of time for us not making his shoot this month, Chris had school and work all week and I went to a car show on Monday and got it ready on Sunday. Hard to share two hobbies and divide the time between them.

If interested in coming send me an email at [email protected] for directions. I'll be ready at 9:00 am and shoot till dark. Don't wait to come late in the afternoon, turnout has been great lately and you may have a slight wait. Evenings are good on Wed, Thurs and Fri and can shoot till it gets dark.

Donation is $10.00 to shoot for each entry, you can shoot multiple days if you wish. Winner gets free entry next month and there will be drawings for $25.00 based on amount of entries.

You might even get to see the infamous Ugly Beddy.

Dennis
Old 09-14-2017, 11:04 AM

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Found out the car show is Saturday instead of Sunday. Guess ill be here all weekend now . I had shooters Wed, have had 6 already this mornig already. Will be here Fri, Sat and Sunday starting at 9 am.

Topstrap

Last edited by Topstrap44; 09-14-2017 at 11:53 AM.