Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 06-24-2004, 06:30 PM
Rimmer

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Talking Browning Parts Dept. Rates A+

Just wanted to say that I recently ordered a few spare parts for my new Buck Mark Bullseye (sight base screws, lock washers, recoil buffer, etc.). I called Browning on Friday afternoon, and Tuesday evening the Big Brown Truck pulled up and handed them to me. Very prompt, and the lady on the 'phone was very nice and helpful.
Old 06-24-2004, 07:58 PM
fullchoke
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Thumbs up

You bet. I've had the same experience everytime I've ordered parts from Browning. They are good folks.
Old 06-25-2004, 07:36 AM
kaynine
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (15)
Can't say that my single experience a few years ago with Brownings' parts/customer service matched yours. They were completely useless when I inquired about a salt free replacement stock for my "saltwood special" T-bolt rifle. Not only wouldn't they support their T-bolts, but they couldn't even provide any useful leads for an outside source of replacement stocks. I eventually found a nice replacement T-bolt stock via Great Western Guns, in Canada, and I would highly recommend those folks, but I remain very cautious about Browning products and their customer support because of this experience.
I have a beautiful Belgium Browning auto, grade II engraved, with a french silver finish that I'd love to have re-silvered, but I'm somewhat reluctant to even contact Browning about it any restoration on its' finish after my T-bolt experience.