Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 08-01-2014, 12:09 AM
PinkVapor
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
!0/22 Trigger

Yup, I'm asking a worn out question.
I want to replace the trigger in another one of my 10/22's, Volquartsen match barrel, thumbhole stock, Wolff springs & a Ti firing pin. I don't have the time to do it myself anymore so I'd like some feedback from y'all that have handled these. I'm looking at the Powers Custom with the adjustable take up and the Kidd drop in kit. I want the equivalent to a Geissele AR NM trigger for @ $100.
What say ye? Any other suggestions & why?
Thanks!
Old 08-01-2014, 06:04 AM
my98hawk

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
If you want it to feel like that, you will probably need to double what you pay for a complete drop in kidd group. I have the $100 kit from kidd and love it. . . But it doesnt feel quite like my buddies geissle. Kidd pulls lighter but maybe not quite as crisp because I used all the factory springs. His geissle feel much like my timney. I have never pulled the power customs but many seem to like it as well. If it were me, I'd buy that kidd again.
Old 08-01-2014, 07:12 PM
chuckocaster

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I have an older PC (non adjustable) in one 10/22 and a KIDD drop in in my other. I also have a Geissele SSA-E in my AR. With that said, I prefer the KIDD. I didn't even adjust it! Just put it in with the lightest spring, function tested , and shot the crap out of it. Best money I've ever spent, I am very pleased with it. It's about 2lbs and breaks as clean as my AR trigger. I'd go that route as it seems the easiest to me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2014, 10:05 PM
PinkVapor
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Thanks, that is exactly what I was going to log in and ask, if anyone had used both. If so was the Kidd drop in worth an additional $40, and why?
Thanks!
Old 08-04-2014, 12:01 AM
OleFreak
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
The Kidd’s practically no felt movement in the trigger blade both leading up to and after the break is worth every cent. Add on the set of trigger return springs for pull weight adjustability and you’ll love it even more.