Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 05-13-2012, 11:00 PM
"JJ"

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
New here.

So I thought I would introduce my self since I was lurking a bit.

If you are on any other forums (like The Firing Line & S&W forum) I am "JJ" on them as well.

I have a couple of rimfires that I love to shoot so I expect to learn a lot form you guys!

One is a Marlin 60SB

and the other is a Walther P-22

I got into handguns in March of 2010 and the sickness spread quickly!!
To get more proficient with my weapons I started shooting USPSA matches.
The range I shoot at just started hosting Steel Challenge competition this year as well. I haven't get to shoot one yet but I hope to do so with my Walther P-22.

The gun addiction also led to another addiction, I recently got into predator hunting as well! That really is addictive!!

Any way, I may not have much to offer but I will be soaking up the knowledge!
Old 05-13-2012, 11:05 PM
Ithacabuff
US Navy Veteran Appleseed Member

TPC Rating: 
100% (16)
Welcome, JJ

to the forum. Just being a member that is here to learn and enjoy is enough. Eventually, you will be contributing to the knowledge pool also. Glad you are aboard. When, you said you are on the SW forum I thought perhaps you were going to say you have a nice Model 34 or something of the sort. I love Smiths, not that I am a good shooter. Anyway, glad you are here.
Old 05-14-2012, 07:48 AM
Fladventurers
US Army Veteran

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)

Fladv.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2012, 08:42 AM
GJinNY
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Greetings JJ Nice SS
Old 05-14-2012, 09:40 AM
"JJ"

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Thanks for the welcome! With the price of living today, my rimfires are about all I can afford to shoot anymore!! @- Ithacabuff - I only wished I had a full size S&W .22 revolver like a 34! That would be a treat! The buddy who introduced me to handguns a couple of years ago is a BIG smith fan! One, he has a nice collection himself that numbers well into double digits and 2nd, he is 6'8" and over 300 pounds! He IS a BIG S&W fan! But he let me shoot many of his fine weapons and I fell in love. On my tight budget I 1st went the way of the penny pincher. My first purchase was a well known manufacture who makes a S&W knock off revolver. I owned that revolver for 3 months and 2 months of that it was at the factory for repairs! What a bunch of "BULL"! I got it back, shot it to make sure it functioned & traded it for my first S&W! A model 60-9 pre-lock .357 with a 1 7/8 brl! I haven't looked back since! I am frugal but I but I would prefer to cry once with the purchase instead of each time I went to the range! I look forward to getting to know you guys! Thanks again!

Last edited by "JJ"; 05-14-2012 at 09:44 AM.
Old 05-15-2012, 08:22 PM
shirtz1
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Yep, let me add my "Welcome to the Asylum" to the others.

RF's are a ball to shoot, and cheap. I can't resist going to the LGS and picking up a bulk pack just about anytime I'm there. When I can spend a day at the range, make lots of confetti, and still keep the cost down to less than $20, I'm a happy camper...
Old 05-15-2012, 08:54 PM
Joe M
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Wwlcome JJ

.22's equal trigger time, a chance to applying good shooting techniques, lots of enjoyment, family recreation, and all at an affordable price!
Old 05-16-2012, 09:54 AM
sr30
US Navy Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Wellcome sir.