Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 05-10-2008, 07:56 PM
vepr762
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
91% (10)
Finally finished my Model 37 project

It only took 8 months. I had found a "good deal" , on a Model 37 "parts" gun and decided to give it a new life.

I ended up having to find the correct replacement buttstock and buttplate, fix the magazine tube, replace/repair some of the internals, and I also found a replacement barrel that was in about 50x better condition than the one on it. I also found a fairly rare Marbles "Simplex" tang sight, with the correct stamp (M8) for Marlin pump 22's.

It's a tack driver now, but I still can't decide if I want to keep it or use it for trade material. I find the Marlin pumps to be kind of "clunky", function wise, compared to the Winchesters.