Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 02-12-2008, 09:38 PM
bullets and bows
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
pawn shop marlin model 20

Saw a model 20 today, asking price was $80. Did a search to find out this models history, no luck. Gun was in about 85%? condition. Had clip with it, had squirrels on the stock. Saw the other post about this model, please share some info and guesstimate of value. Thanx, Will.
Old 02-14-2008, 03:06 AM
twenty+two

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Marlin model 20

The Gun value book i have lists the Marlin model 20 as a pump action made from 1907 to 1922. This book i have is from 1987 (i believe) and shows the value at being from $200 to $225 back then. You mentioned it coming with a magazine also which tells me it may not be the same rifle. Are you sure it's a Marlin? If it is, you might want to grab it at $80 and run as fast as you can!