Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 11-18-2007, 06:22 AM
Big_Bayou_Hooter

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Walther vs. Sig???????????

Anybody tried one of these Sigs vs. the Walther P22?

Item#Sig-Mosquito
The hottest new pistol offering from SIGARMS® is the new SIG SAUER® Mosquito®. Featuring a new polymer frame chambered in 22LR, the Mosquito ® is 90% the size of a P226 and the ideal choice for hours of shooting fun. The Mosquito® features a wear-resistant polymer frame outfitted with an integrated Picatinny rail. The slide features adjustable sights, and along with the rugged blowback system, fixed barrel and superior ergonomic grip, the SIG SAUER® Mosquito® delivers traditional SIG SAUER® accuracy. Additional safeties include an internal locking device and slide mounted ambidextrous safety.
Old 11-18-2007, 10:58 AM
torythebird

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
my report

I know when Sig released their Misquito, they had some issues with the action being battered up after so many rounds in the pistol. Now, I never hear of any more "lemons" in their .22lr line. I would look at cost for both of these guns. Both are plinkers not major target pistols. If the price of the P22 is cheaper, I would go with it. Plus, many more folks own a P22 on this website and you would have a huge reference of folks to help you if any issues should arise.
Old 11-18-2007, 09:46 PM
Cokeman

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
The P22 is smaller and costs about $100 less.