Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 09-13-2006, 11:50 PM
mig21

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
G22 question

I need to know everything or something about this G22 rifle. will you please help me guys before i buy one. here in manila this rifle will cost me more than $850.00 lisence not included, so before anything else pls. help me guys. thanks!
Old 09-20-2006, 01:57 PM
chips1443

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
do you have any specific questions?

in general, it's a decent rifle. it could definately be better, buit it's not the worst thing out there.

mine is extremely picky about ammo. if i use the cheap bulk packs, i'll have a lot of failure-to-feeds. however, i've heard others say that their rifles are reliable with all types of ammo. it may be that the newer models coming out have had the problem fixed... but i honestly couldn't say either way.

the biggest drawback(besides the ammo situation), in my opinion, stems from what is required to break this rifle down to clean it. it is a total pain to clean this gun!

i've heard a lot of complaints about the rear site not being sturdy enough, but i haven't had any problems with mine. but i have had problems with my front site canting off at an angle while firing.

with that said, i do think it's a fun rifle to shoot. i really like how compact the bullpup design is. the integral accessory rail is great too.

sorry if this post came off as being too negative, but if you're planning on making a fairly large purchase, you should know all the drawbacks and know what to expect.