Is Kinetic Research dropping a 10/22 stock? - Page 3 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old Yesterday, 05:29 AM
cmb1

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick1 View Post
I also did not see anything about being compatible with KIDD rear tang. They talked about it with the prototype, but nothing listing on the new webpage. It does so "We will be adding a list of compatible 3rd party receivers in the future". So hopefully it will be listed there. I can deal with the LOP and spacers, but not taking a KIDD rear tang is a deal breaker.
I gave up on this outfit even before the silly "Chip Monk size stock" decision they made. It doesn't seem like they're serious about their 10-22 stock. I have one being built by Tony Mele.....he's serious.
Old Yesterday, 09:14 AM
Tap
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (44)
DITTO!
Old Yesterday, 11:40 AM
Mike_AK
US Air Force Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
IMO the quality of their products is not in question. I have two of their Bravo stocks for my Tikka rifles and they are excellent. It seems they really missed the mark on the design for their 10/22 stock however. And yes...if it does not accomodate the KIDD rear anchor, that will be another serious design flaw.