Ruger Customer Service - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 11-21-2013, 01:11 PM
oegil
US Air Force Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (5)
Ruger Customer Service

called about a front sight my new to me, Mark II; 10". he gave me the part number and then said I will ship one out to today. WOW Great service
Old 11-21-2013, 05:21 PM
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
congrats , nice to know service can still be had with a smile , makes one want to patronize such great service folks doesn't it ?
Old 11-21-2013, 05:39 PM
greggo

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Hate to be a Debbie Downer, but wait until the fat lady sings...

Saying a thing and doing a thing can be the difference between lauding and vilification...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2013, 06:07 PM
vlittle

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Ruger's customer service is awesome! Nothing but positive words for them.
Old 11-21-2013, 09:40 PM
Chard
US Air Force Disabled American Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
100% (4)
I have had great service from them since the 70's. Some of the better CS in the firearms industry.
Old 11-22-2013, 01:45 AM

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
i shall await the results as noted , my accolades remain for the initial service , but i'm always watching the end results ,
Old 11-22-2013, 01:52 AM
fataboo
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
100% (13)
Ruger customer service

Quote:
Originally Posted by oegil View Post
called about a front sight my new to me, Mark II; 10". he gave me the part number and then said I will ship one out to today. WOW Great service
They did the same for me this past summer, called to order a front sight for a mark II Government plus the screw. The lady working the phone sent me both NO CHARGE that is super service for ya.
Old 11-22-2013, 07:34 AM
delija
US Army Veteran

TPC Rating: 
86% (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fataboo View Post
They did the same for me this past summer, called to order a front sight for a mark II Government plus the screw. The lady working the phone sent me both NO CHARGE that is super service for ya.
Over the years I haven't ever been charged by Ruger for any small parts - the front sight is more than I ever inquired about so even though I've had Ruger send me perhaps a dozen different small parts like springs, screws, an assembly pin set, etc. - at no charge (and no shipping) - I'm still impressed.

I guess this is now the "norm" in a competitive industry. I get the same kind of service from Springfield, Kel-Tec, Henry and Savage. And in the past, S&W, Colt, Kahr and Sig - even Hi-Standard which is now a different company than it was when my gun was manufactured over 50 years ago. The only company I ever had charges from for small parts with was Kimber when my gun was out of warranty - (a short one year warranty) - but at least I expected to pay for the part I needed from Kimber and had no reason to be disappointed.

Peace,
D.
Old 11-22-2013, 08:08 AM
US Air Force Disabled American Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
The Mother Ship has sent me free parts (Pins and screws) on several occasions. Couldn't have been more pleased with their service.
Old 11-22-2013, 08:41 PM
jamesbra
US Navy Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I've mentioned this once before, but I'll mention it again as I was so impressed with their service.

I bought a USED Ruger rifle ( 17 HMR ) off of GunBroker. Tried to sight in with a new scope and it shot all over the place. After debating what to do I decided to send the rifle back to Ruger for evaluation. After about 3 weeks of testing and numerous parts being changed out, they told me they were going to scrap the gun. They had put to much time and effort into it.
My first reaction was "uh oh" as I figured I was out a gun.
Then they said they were going to send me a NEW gun at no charge.
And that I could pick any gun/caliber I wanted (about 24 different guns to choose from) with the exception of having to pay the difference if I wanted a larger more expensive gun.
I decided on a 17 HMR as that is what I wanted in the first place. About a week or so later my NEW rifle arrived at no charge, and it shoots Great !

Top That !
Old 11-25-2013, 01:15 PM
oegil

TPC Rating: 
100% (5)
ruger CS

Just for the doubter's; Got the parts as promised,. plus a second request.. Front Sight, wide blade for adjustable sight and a fixed rear sight. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Old 11-27-2013, 08:45 PM
jcc9422

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Send a message via ICQ to jcc9422
customer service is the best in my book

My first experience in the 1990(s) sent my gun in for factory reblueing . Replaced a couple of worn springs nc reblue job $25.00 turn around time 3 weeks.

My second, in 2007. Sent my Vaquero to Ruger's Studio of Art and Engraving. Turn around less than 6 months. First class workmanship in spite of my limited budget (less than 1K) Heidi Roos signed and dated my Vaquero. Studio closed shortly after.

Now if the Governor of New York would take his civil service so responsibly..
Old 11-30-2013, 07:44 AM
marinedad55

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Ordered a Holster for my Mark II.
I ordered the wrong size.
Lady in Cust Service told me that they would swap it out at no charge, and I didn't have the original box.

All I have to do is get it to them.

They have great customer service.