Golden 39A Mountie value? - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 06-21-2013, 02:44 PM

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Golden 39A Mountie value?

According to the serial#, AA------, I think this one's a 1965 mfg. I bought it used around 1967. I'd say it's 95 % minimum. Bluing shows a little wear on the fore end cap and the front of the lever where it rotates up into the receiver, nowhere else. Other than that it's about perfect. No marks on stock. I'm not going to sell it but before I give it to my grandson, who probably won't appreciate it anyway, I'd like a general idea of it's value. Thanks.
Old 06-21-2013, 04:51 PM
jnyork
US Air Force Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (27)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 511 View Post
According to the serial#, AA------, I think this one's a 1965 mfg. I bought it used around 1967. I'd say it's 95 % minimum. Bluing shows a little wear on the fore end cap and the front of the lever where it rotates up into the receiver, nowhere else. Other than that it's about perfect. No marks on stock. I'm not going to sell it but before I give it to my grandson, who probably won't appreciate it anyway, I'd like a general idea of it's value. Thanks.
$450.00 plus or minus, depending on your area and how much someone wants it.

Could you use another grandson, I'm a real good boy.
Old 06-22-2013, 01:53 AM
fataboo
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
100% (13)
39a

I agree with inyork, could you use another grandson.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-24-2013, 09:47 AM
retiredsarge48
US Air Force Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (6)
I just took a look at the GB completed listings (only sold items) and in the condition you describe I would think you are looking at around $600+ . RIfles in only good condition were bringing $450 to 500 I have a 65 Mountie that is in at least as good condition( possible better )as you describe that I paid $500 for two years ago. This seller was cleaning out his gun collection and I felt It was a steal.