Why are men disposable? - Page 4 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 06-16-2021, 07:47 AM
Fire FighterEmergency Medical Technician NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)

R
Old 06-16-2021, 08:52 AM
US Marines NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al the Infidel View Post
Why is this stuff on a gun site??
This is a gun site??????????? Where am I, what's my name?????

A happily Married Man (until I'm told different)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cat dishwasher.jpg (27.5 KB, 63 views)
Old 06-16-2021, 10:10 AM
dbr65
US Navy Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (274)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vee3 View Post
I've known about as many women as men and overall IME, the average woman is as intelligent, educated, skilled, pleasant to interact and work with as the average man.

What irks me is when people claim that there is little significant difference between us apart from appearance and plumbing. It's obviously not true but no historical, scientific or other observable evidence seems to be able to make a dent in the "feelings" that a large percentage of folks (both men and women) cling to today.
Facts, truth, and logic are irrelevant to many people.

I think I posted the below here somewhere before, but seems pertinent in this thread.

Doug

Nine Words Women Use

(1)Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up. This means your facts may be right but you are still wrong.

(2)Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3)Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4)Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5)Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6)That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7)Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here — This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' — that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome’... That will bring on a ‘whatever').

(8)Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying… Take a hike… or worse

(9)Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?’ (For the woman's response refer to # 3).
Old 06-16-2021, 10:16 AM

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Wrong place.

Last edited by aztarget; 06-16-2021 at 12:15 PM.
Old 06-16-2021, 12:45 PM
whiplash

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vee3 View Post
And related to that, women are generally more interested in people, while men are more interested in things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOPL9XX6ySs
Yet women are the decision makers in the spending of about 80% of the money in this country! Guess they don't care about things though.

Women do seem to be interested in what a guy can do for them while they complain to their girlfriends about their husbands as overheard by... . Female teachers frequently complain about boys in school whereas it was rare to hear of a girl doing anything wrong.

Just because someone is "interested" doesn't mean they are benevolent.
Old 06-16-2021, 12:49 PM
whiplash

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
And what do divorced men think about being disposable?

Far more women than men are filing for divorce so it seems like the premise of the OP's question has merit.
Old 06-16-2021, 10:45 PM
Vee3

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiplash View Post
Yet women are the decision makers in the spending of about 80% of the money in this country! Guess they don't care about things though.
Might want to take a peek at the video link.

"Interest" in the vid had to do with male/female career choices, like engineer vs nurse, not spending/materialism.
Old 06-16-2021, 10:54 PM
Al the Infidel
US Marines Disabled American Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Use us and abuse us and then when they can't change us take all we have as they leave us. Murican way. sniff!
Old 06-16-2021, 11:01 PM
Vee3

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
A woman marries a man, spends 20 years trying to change him, then tells him he's not the man she married.