Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 06-06-2021, 06:42 PM
side by side

TPC Rating: 
100% (4)
SR 22 rifle

Put a lot of improvement parts on my SR22 Rifle, shoots good but every once in a while It strays off, I do know the comb is to low and the scope is high,because of the large objective,canít get a good cheek weldI found a 3 position stock for $150 that has adjustable lop and comb, but looking a Boydís At One for 10/22 for a few bucks more. Will that be a easy change over, from a SR22 to a Bodyís at one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 06-06-2021, 11:31 PM
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! UotM

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by side by side View Post
Put a lot of improvement parts on my SR22 Rifle, shoots good but every once in a while It strays off, I do know the comb is to low and the scope is high,because of the large objective,canít get a good cheek weldI found a 3 position stock for $150 that has adjustable lop and comb, but looking a Boydís At One for 10/22 for a few bucks more. Will that be a easy change over, from a SR22 to a Bodyís at one.

Iíve never disassembled an SR22, but if it has a standard 1022 receiver inside, it should be a straight drop in to the Boyds stock. You might need to remove some of the parts that are part of the fitment for the outer chassis, But once thatís done it should a simple drop in w/single takedown screw.

Pictures always help, if you could disassemble your SR22 or at least get the Ruger barreled action out of it and take some close-up pictures of the receiver right where the barrel comes out that would help.

DrGunner
Old 06-20-2021, 06:53 AM
side by side

TPC Rating: 
100% (4)
SR 22 Rifle fits in aftermarket stock without any modifications, the factory scope mount doesnít work and needs to be replace.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2021, 08:09 AM
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! UotM

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by side by side View Post
SR 22 Rifle fits in aftermarket stock without any modifications, the factory scope mount doesnít work and needs to be replace.

Awesome- good to know. Thanks for taking the time to share what you learned-

DrG
Old Today, 11:15 AM
Nate45432

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Ive been looking for a sr22 stock forever. Those are nice