Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 05-26-2021, 12:44 PM
Lerrab
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

Abrafo and Domelvo, A and D! Not a great read it is kind of one of those situations to where one had to be there but I am sure Fargo would have wanted me to mention them. Wife told me yesterday that not enough was getting done around here and put a big list on the refrigerator. I shouldn't be in here right now but it is looking like rain. I would go ahead and take a chance and tell about them but if it ended up not raining and I didn't get anything done It wouldn't go well.
Old 05-26-2021, 05:40 PM

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
How high pitched can you stretch a truth?
Old 05-26-2021, 07:17 PM
bajasam

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
A couple of us rodeo clowns like to make a trip over to hippo country. We practice our rodeo antics with those big ol hippos, running around pulling their little ears and take turns riding them around the pond. Couldn't ever imagine shooting one though, to loveable of a beast to kill for fun.......
Old 05-26-2021, 08:40 PM
Silas

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerrab View Post
Wife told me yesterday that not enough was getting done around here and put a big list on the refrigerator. I shouldn't be in here right now but it is looking like rain. I would go ahead and take a chance and tell about them but if it ended up not raining and I didn't get anything done It wouldn't go well.
Have you considered trading her for a low mileage tuk-tuk? It's a legal transaction in at least 32 countries.
Old 05-26-2021, 08:40 PM
Lerrab

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
bajasam, It has been my experience that nothing peps a Hippo up any more than a couple of clowns striding down to the pond!
Old 05-26-2021, 08:49 PM
Lerrab

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Silas, I have said for years that I wouldn't take anything for that woman, So far no-one has taken me up on the offer! She has told me more than once if I had any thoughts of leaving and taking half of her stuff , I would be crawling off and not all that far! She beat the mayor up last week!

Last edited by Lerrab; 05-26-2021 at 09:01 PM.
Old 06-04-2021, 11:55 AM
Old Hickory

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Leerrab, please tell us about the time you used your Mach2 on that charging and maddened rogue elephant that fell on you after he was instantly killed with your perfectly aimed brain shot.

Sources say you was completely crushed under the huge brute but two hours later, appeared in camp with scuffed shoes and crushed rifle, complaining of missing lunch.