Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Bwahaha!

2K views 46 replies 24 participants last post by  MinusB 
#1 ·
See less See more
#31 ·
Item location: Simi Valley, California
United States

I wonder if that's even legal in Kalifornia ? It looks like a Zebra crossed with a Longhorn, and it's missing 1 horn and half the stripes.

The original wood on teh stock looks pretty good, to bad he done what he done, it may bring $500 ya never know

#33 ·
RICOCHET said:
ha, ha, yea, good ole' california, where a lot of fads are started. hope this one DOESN'T catch on!! such a mis-match as i've ever seen.
Makes me wonder: One of those pig whistler orange barrels and a camo receiver would really set if off nicely!! :p

It'd be worth taking to the range just to see my buddies wet their pants.

#37 ·
Not

Well, Xeno, lookin' back, I did regret my slam a little. (love the guy hiding under the chair, LMAO :p :p ) The workmanship is really good, obviously a lot of effort and skill was applied, and it's certainly a departure from the norm. I guess it's just a matter of personal preference... I prefer NOT :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead , doubt if I"ll bid.

#41 ·
Ozob said:
You know... this is going to turn out to be one of our pals, and then we are going to feel REAL bad.
I now know what my foot tastes like, if that's any consolation.

Passinby, good work with it man. And I like your attitude to buy it anyway! That made it cooler in my book.

But I still think it's ugly. ;)

#43 ·
Reminds of another story...

Ozob said:
You know, somewhere out there is the same stock, in reverse. Made with the corresponding left-over parts....
Yeah, my first car was this awful mustard yellow color. It was 12 years old when I got it and about the only thing I could afford at the time. But I remember thinking that some poor schmuck actually bought it new off of the lot. Can you imagine, "Gee honey the red one or the green one is awful nice, but I just think we should get this mustard yellow one instead!" Uh, the earth tones of the 70's!

#44 ·
running boar said:
Minus the add on laminate I love that stock, the straight wrist is beautiful, it looks like a muzzle loader stock or fine shotgun stock. Look at the lines of the stock and imagine it without the zebra wood, it would be fantastic, I wish I would have saw it first, and I would have bid on it and got the rasps ready!!!
Everything's for sale :D

I'll take $100 shipped.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.