Who makes this stock and what’s the model?? I can’t find it anywhere - Page 2 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 10-13-2019, 06:13 AM
Luckychucky

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer X View Post
Yes, a T-Rex. I have one in laminated greys/blacks. Some subtle differences over others.

Thatís it! Itís a T-Rex ambidextrous stock in blue is the exact stock I believe.

Iíve tried finding one online but only have found a few places butt they were out of stock.

I assume it is an old model that has been replaced?

Thanks for all the help. You have no idea how tickled I am to finally be able to nail it down lol
Old 10-13-2019, 06:17 AM
Luckychucky

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrGunner View Post
The Revolution Terminator is close, but has the tapered foreend the OP doesnít care for. You could round the foreend, make it yours-

Theyíre on sale RN @ Stockys:

https://www.stockysstocks.com/stocks...engraving.html

DrGunner
This is pretty dang close to that t-Rex stock. My next question would be are these pretty nice in person? Iíve never held one before
Old 10-13-2019, 10:23 AM
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! UotM

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckychucky View Post
This is pretty dang close to that t-Rex stock. My next question would be are these pretty nice in person? Iíve never held one before
Revolution makes very nice stocks, fit and finish are above Boyds quality in my experience. Iíve never had a Terminator, but have had several Eliminators made by the same company.

If you navigate to Stockys, it looks like they make many colors, including the blue/gray laminate-

DrGunner
Advertisement

Old 10-13-2019, 12:00 PM
Luckychucky

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrGunner View Post
Revolution makes very nice stocks, fit and finish are above Boyds quality in my experience. I’ve never had a Terminator, but have had several Eliminators made by the same company.

If you navigate to Stockys, it looks like they make many colors, including the blue/gray laminate-

DrGunner
Thanks brother �� I appreciate the help from everyone that chimed in as well. I’m usually not a fan of joining forums because lots of places, the people tend to just direct you to “the search function” no matter the amount you have or have not previously searched. That was not the case here and I appreciate it fellas ��
Old 10-13-2019, 12:59 PM
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! UotM

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
Quote:
Thanks brother �� I appreciate the help from everyone that chimed in as well. I’m usually not a fan of joining forums because lots of places, the people tend to just direct you to “the search function” no matter the amount you have or have not previously searched. That was not the case here and I appreciate it fellas ��
Hey, a NEW Member...

WELCOME to RFC!!!

DrGunner
Old 10-13-2019, 06:16 PM
Racer X
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
96% (24)
Quote:
Thatís it! Itís a T-Rex ambidextrous stock in blue is the exact stock I believe.

Iíve tried finding one online but only have found a few places butt they were out of stock.

I assume it is an old model that has been replaced?

Thanks for all the help. You have no idea how tickled I am to finally be able to nail it down lol
When I saw the T-Rex, I knew IT was the stock I wanted. Period. Lots with similar features, but not exactly the same. I went down to my garage last night and picked it up and shouldered it. I just smiled.

Good luck finding something that makes YOU smile. welcome!!!!!