Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 09-28-2019, 10:58 AM
Cbman

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Factory stock fit and finish

Hello everyone hope to seek out some advise from everyone, I just bought a new 10/22 this week, it was the last one they had in stock at rural king but anyways will ruger warranty fit and finish of a stock? The receiver sits a good 1/8th of a inch lower in the stock and the buttplate can see daylight through the gap between the stock and buttplate, also there are some runs in the stock where the finish is sticking up like it had too much finish applied, sorry for a long post, but I know they're economical rifles but in the past i don't remember the fit and finish being that sloppy
Old 09-28-2019, 12:52 PM
RTDoug
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Give 'em a ring. They might just send you a stock. I had a MKIII/45 which had a medallion missing from one of the grips. They sent me a new one along with a return shipping label.
Regards
Old 09-28-2019, 02:12 PM
Cbman

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Thank you very much for the reply, I've never had to use their customer service before, but that is awesome they would do that for you, and thank you again for they reply