Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 04-01-2019, 03:09 AM
Pulse85

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
Which Red Dot

Tuesday my new VQ Black Mamba comes in, been awhile waiting on it and it’s finally almost here. I’ve been researching dots for a good while and I feel like I’ve narrowed it down.

Vortex Venom - 6 Moa
C-More Rts2
Deltapoint Pro

I didn’t put Moa values next to the C-more and the deltapoint for specific reasons. I would like the C-More Rts2 in an 8 Moa, but literally everywhere I’ve looked they are sold out, I can get a 6 Moa, but I cannot find an 8. I’ve been told the difference really isn’t all that much.

As far as the Deltapoint the only options are 2.5 dot or 7.5 triangle. I’ve heard the triangle is huge.

So I guess it comes down to vortex vs Cmore.

I like the bigger window of the Cmore, but I’m concerned of how much taller it is away from the bore axis compared to the venom.

Any help in making this decision would be great. Thanks!
Old 04-01-2019, 05:49 AM
AzShooter
US Air Force Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

I like the 6 minute Vortex. Here is my Venom. I also have the Viper on my backup Mark IV.

Between 6 and 8 minute you really won't notice much difference.
Old 06-28-2019, 10:46 AM
Stevie-Ray
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I'd opt for the VV as well. Right now, I have a TRS-25 on mine, but it's 3 minute dot, along with it's tiny tube takes some getting used to for steel. I'll likely replace it with a VV.