Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 12-24-2018, 03:30 PM
dak47
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Decent Air Pistola..

Finally broke down after years of contemplation.... Gonna have a great Christmas tourney, $5 a square winner takes all at 12 yards, the wife knocked off a zero from my original intention... I got a head start by a couple days on the Rugrats, fairly demanding pistol I must say....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fullsizeoutput_e0f.jpg (520.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg fullsizeoutput_e12.jpg (507.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg fullsizeoutput_e31.jpg (510.2 KB, 5 views)
Old 12-24-2018, 04:14 PM
dak47

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
12 Yards unsupported and a little shaky after last nights hijinks.... %%%% springers are tougher than powder burners by a stretch...

Not even a discernible group
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fullsizeoutput_e32.jpg (440.1 KB, 1 views)
Old 12-24-2018, 04:53 PM

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Welcome to the whacky world of shooting the HW45(P1) pistol. I have the HW45 and it took me a long time to get even respectable groups with it. Superb quality, in every way, but the toughest pistol in our extensive air gun collection to shoot, well, by far. If you're looking for an easier pistol to shoot, the HW75 has the same feel and look, though much less power. Nevertheless, it's as easy to shoot as the HW 45 is hard.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-28-2018, 08:49 PM
mje

TPC Rating: 
100% (8)
Iíve owned two, and they are the most difficult to shoot air pistol Iíve ever owned. The high power spring power plant rerequires a loose grip, but proper pistol marksmanship requires a tight grip. Sold mine and bought a recoiless match pistol.
Old 12-28-2018, 11:29 PM
kevinbear

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I've had a bunch of air pistols and the P1 is difficult, in the springer category I like the old Beeman Hurricane although CO2 guns are my go to guns these days, been contemplating a pcp gun.
Old 12-29-2018, 04:00 AM
mje

TPC Rating: 
100% (8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinbear View Post
I've had a bunch of air pistols and the P1 is difficult, in the springer category I like the old Beeman Hurricane although CO2 guns are my go to guns these days, been contemplating a pcp gun.
The Webley Hurricane and Tempest are real classics. Maybe not exactly match guns, but fun to shoot and pretty accurate. I had a Tempest for well over 20 years and sold it during a period of downsizing my toy collection.

My two air pistols these days are a spring powered Feinwerkbau 80 and a single stroke pump Feinwerkbau 100, top of the line recoiless match guns from the 1970s and 1980s. Either will shoot far better than Iím capable of, and the two together cost me less than the cheapest PCP match pistol.