Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 09-26-2018, 01:30 PM
vinceg
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
"CPC" owner's last name

Hello again:

I was raised not to call someone by his first name especially when you didn't know him. I realize from reading posts the owner of CPC is "Randy" however, in light of what I've already conveyed to everyone, can someone give me "Randy's" last name. In the future if he tells me to call him "Randy" I will but mot until then. Thanks for the help...

Regards, Vince
Old 09-26-2018, 02:26 PM
Test_Engineer

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
It's great that you were raised to be respectful of others. However, Randy has made a conscious decision to keep his last name private from his business dealings. Even his LinkedIn, Twitter, and other social media accounts and ads ask for you to just call him "Randy". We should do so out of respect of his privacy.

I suggest maybe you initially correspond with "Sir", or maybe "Mr. Randy". I'm certain he will quickly ask to just be called "Randy".
Old 09-26-2018, 02:40 PM
vinceg

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
CPC owner's last name

Thank you & I completely understand his wishes.

Vince
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2018, 01:39 AM
CPC
RFC Sponsor
National Guard Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

RFC Sponsor
Middletown CT, Earth, 1st door on the right
TPC Rating: 
96% (22)
Identity theft is a problem....

Had a mid-west bank call with mortgage papers for someone buying a building under CPC's name and all they needed was a last name.... When told it was identity theft they slammed the phone down...

Had a nut case in Iowa go around the mid-west up into Chicago to Industrial shows and fill out everything as CPC and using the names Randy T--e and Randy Wi===ester plus a few others.... To this day 20 years later Im getting junk mail, credit card, loan offers in the name Randy T--e because the internet picked it up...

The BATF came in a few years ago and had me remove my name from FFL and just use CPC LLC as a precaution....

Randy at CPC

Last edited by CPC; 10-17-2018 at 01:44 AM.
Old 10-17-2018, 02:38 AM
Toomany22s

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Randy is a nice name. My best friends name was Randy. And you , sir, are doing a fine job of making it a name to be respected. Someday in the soon future, I plan to avail myself of your services. When itís so friggin cold out I canít go to the range!Then I will send my 1022 to you, to work your skills on. Thanks for all you do. These guys think youíre the best, and they havenít been wrong yet!

CPC LLC , almost poetic.
Old 10-17-2018, 04:54 AM
PEASHOOTER67

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Send a message via Yahoo to PEASHOOTER67
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinceg View Post
Hello again:

I was raised not to call someone by his first name especially when you didn't know him. I realize from reading posts the owner of CPC is "Randy" however, in light of what I've already conveyed to everyone, can someone give me "Randy's" last name. In the future if he tells me to call him "Randy" I will but mot until then. Thanks for the help...

Regards, Vince

Is Vince your first name?

"The biggest communication problem is we don't listen to understand, we listen to reply"
Old 10-17-2018, 07:27 AM
Ferox34
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
CPC

I recently sent the action from my Mannlicher to Randy, he did a complete tune-up on it and I couldn't be happier. Bought a second bolt for another rifle I was working on, it was a work of art. Very satisfied, will definitely use CPC again.

But I am preaching to the choir here, everyone knows what a great company CPC is.

Ferox34
Winder, GA.
Old 10-17-2018, 02:00 PM
PEASHOOTER67

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
"CPC" owner's last name

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPC View Post
Identity theft is a problem....

Had a mid-west bank call with mortgage papers for someone buying a building under CPC's name and all they needed was a last name.... When told it was identity theft they slammed the phone down...

Had a nut case in Iowa go around the mid-west up into Chicago to Industrial shows and fill out everything as CPC and using the names Randy T--e and Randy Wi===ester plus a few others.... To this day 20 years later Im getting junk mail, credit card, loan offers in the name Randy T--e because the internet picked it up...

The BATF came in a few years ago and had me remove my name from FFL and just use CPC LLC as a precaution....

Randy at CPC

A lot of people out there that think you can have something for nothing while ruining peoples lives and leaving a wreck in their wake with little to no gain on their part and little to no recourse on yours after the fact.

Iíve been recovering from ID theft for 20+ years and just when you think you are done with it some more crap surfaces from it. It has cost me thousands.

Iím about to switch from my DBA to either a inc or LLC just canít decide whatís right for me yet.

"The biggest communication problem is we don't listen to understand, we listen to reply"
Old 10-17-2018, 04:07 PM
CPC
RFC Sponsor
National Guard Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

RFC Sponsor
Middletown CT, Earth, 1st door on the right
TPC Rating: 
96% (22)
When I went from DBA to LLC around 1998 it cost $80 to do so... Cheap as a single owner LLC...
BE CARE FULL and do not return any paper making you do quarterly state tax filing.... It will cost much time and bother.... I just do a end of year by knowing what paper not to fill out....
Old 10-18-2018, 02:30 AM
PEASHOOTER67

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
"CPC" owner's last name

Iím a contractor and donít buy or sell product/s that are taxable. Purely service and the cost of service or rather itís my profit thatís taxable.

Thanks for the heads up. Yes I would like to keep it annual.

Last edited by PEASHOOTER67; 10-18-2018 at 04:21 AM.
Old 10-18-2018, 02:52 PM
rosscoe

TPC Rating: 
100% (35)
Just call him Mister CPC.
Old 08-04-2019, 06:58 PM
meh92
Law Enforcement Officer NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I never thought to ask him....

Randy did bolt work, a trigger job, target chamber, and target crown on my 77/22 and I couldn't be happier. I will be sending him my boat paddle stainless one of these days for similar work.
Old 08-04-2019, 07:14 PM
Toomany22s

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
CASH! Like Johnny!
Old 08-07-2019, 08:14 PM
4eyes

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
He's done 2-10/22's, a 77/22 and a Ranch Rifle for me. Far as I'm concerned his last name is "Awesome"
Old 10-26-2019, 02:23 PM
OldSwede

TPC Rating: 
100% (91)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4eyes View Post
He's done 2-10/22's, a 77/22 and a Ranch Rifle for me. Far as I'm concerned his last name is "Awesome"
+1