Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 12-20-2005, 04:41 PM
Cassings

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinusB
Ha ha. That's one of the reasons I *HATE* AR-15's!! Thpbpbpbpbpbp!!

Quote:
TACTICAL weapon
Quote:
weap·on ( P ) Pronunciation Key (wpn)
n. An instrument of attack or defense in combat
Old 12-22-2005, 02:08 PM
rawhide.22

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Ha!

Yeah, but what kind of groups will it get?
Old 12-23-2005, 12:48 AM
frankm

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Yes, I know this is only my 2nd post and I know people will say I shouldn't have an opinion. Why can't someone just have fun with their 10/22? If someone wants to make a pretend "assault" rifle why would that insult someone elses sense of what a rifle should look like? The huge amount of modifications for 10/22s is what attracted me to them in the first place.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2005, 01:12 AM
markdperkins
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

I'd be the 'loose nut' behind the trigger...
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankm
The huge amount of modifications for 10/22s is what attracted me to them in the first place.
Their versatility is what drew me to them as well. FREEDOM to do what I want to them. I know there are restrictions, so it isn't an absolute freedom, but it is still pretty good.
Old 12-23-2005, 08:00 AM
Bang

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)

Happy Trails

Old 12-23-2005, 09:46 AM
mtcentral

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
very good point. actually before i saw this website and all the things you could get for them i hated 22,s they arent loud enough to be exciting. but now i look at them from a whole different prospective. and i will have a finished non restricted "assualt looking rifle" that is less expensive by like 2000.$ than an ar15 and few dollars to shoot as opposed to hundreds. my trade is sheet metal. i work with aluminium all the time and basically all the parts of my gun i have made and i think it will look really cool. the barrel is going to be 1-1/4 od pipe slipped right over the stock little barrel with machined ends. i reworked a black warrior folder to look better and less like everyone elses. anyways probably another month to two it will be done and i will post some pics and some groups how it shoots. thanks again for all the great pics
Old 12-23-2005, 09:58 AM
bennytheblade

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
If you own a 10/22 and havent modded it, your probably not visiting this site... I dont love the 10/22, I love what you can DO w/ a 10/22. Most versatile gun under 500 bucks.
Old 12-23-2005, 10:05 AM
Cassings

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Personally I hate people that look at a browning BAR, call it a hunting rifle and then look at an ar15 and call it an assault rifle.

A weapon is something used in self defence. A baseball bat is a basebat bat until you use it to get someone out of your house. A gun is a gun until you're defending yourself with it.
Old 12-23-2005, 07:51 PM
mtcentral

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassings
Personally I hate people that look at a browning BAR, call it a hunting rifle and then look at an ar15 and call it an assault rifle.

A weapon is something used in self defence. A baseball bat is a basebat bat until you use it to get someone out of your house. A gun is a gun until you're defending yourself with it.
i hate people that look at a camaro or a mustang and call them sports cars??????? no really that is what they are. think about what you just said. it is simply the intellegent humans way of discribing or illistrating what they are trying to tell you. simply put.
Old 12-23-2005, 09:19 PM
frankm

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Does anyone want to see pics of my tactical baseball bats? They're in marpat camo?? I'm sorry mtcentral but I just can't resist, in your "simply put" statement you have "intelligent", "describing", and "illustrating" all spelled wrong. Merry Christmas!
Old 12-24-2005, 02:10 AM
mtcentral

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankm
Does anyone want to see pics of my tactical baseball bats? They're in marpat camo?? I'm sorry mtcentral but I just can't resist, in your "simply put" statement you have "intelligent", "describing", and "illustrating" all spelled wrong. Merry Christmas!
ok yes you are right. but in my defense, i was not claiming to be "INTELLIGENT". i was only describing everyone else and their learned reaction to a simple statement. you say sports car. every one can picture something along that line that is sporty looking or performs well etc. you say gun??? well what kinda gun ???? do ya see where this is going. i am sure the majority of people on this site would agree with me and what i am standing up for. plese donte repli 2 this frankm, save thu spaice for peeple hoo want too post thyre pikshures... sorry had to do it.....
Old 12-24-2005, 02:11 AM
mtcentral

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
merry christmas
Old 12-24-2005, 10:45 AM
markdperkins
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

I'd be the 'loose nut' behind the trigger...
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I am just frustrated by the way the media often describes guns, weapons, firearms, etc. They do not know what they are talking about most times and just consult with the anti-gun activists to write their stories.

More on "scary words."
Merry Christmas to all!
Old 12-25-2005, 02:18 PM
frankm

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
MtCentral, I would post pics if I could. I really want to! I paid the dues and everything but I stil get the "may not post attachments" blurb at the bottom of the page. And I apologize for poking fun at your spelling.
Old 12-25-2005, 03:18 PM
mtcentral

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
no prob frank. i understand. i just like the look of the certain gun also like the fact that i cant shoot 100$ of rimfire in one day as compared to 150 .223 in minutes. i just want my gun to really fool the eye or at least pose as a bada-- looking gun until you realize its only a 10/22 plus my 5 year old daughter enjoys shooting pop cans and well you know a bb gun just doesn't cut it