PEASHOOTER67
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Send a message via Yahoo to PEASHOOTER67
22lr ammo on sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamity Sue's Husband View Post
Just wanted them to know I'm not always such a jerk.

Just sometimes, for some unknown reason.

Life happens. At least you made an apology or an attempt at one. Thea better than some members here will do.

Kudos

"The biggest communication problem is we don't listen to understand, we listen to reply"
Old 03-09-2018, 05:06 PM
PAndy

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
I never heard of bullets.com before, but a couple of us ordered rimfire ammo from there the past few weeks. Glad to say, both orders arrived without any trouble. They may not have a lot of rimfire ammo left. I bought SK stuff.
Old 03-09-2018, 11:30 PM
davew

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAndy View Post
I never heard of bullets.com before, but a couple of us ordered rimfire ammo from there the past few weeks. Glad to say, both orders arrived without any trouble. They may not have a lot of rimfire ammo left. I bought SK stuff.
I checked out their sale, and Grafs.com beat them out once shipping was a factor. I guess it depends on what you wanted, but I was after another brick of the SK Pistol Match Special. Bullets.com would have beaten the case price, but I have a budget I needed to stick with this month.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2018, 11:10 AM
dobber212
US Army Disabled American Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Just received an email from Target Sports that they have the 40 gr mini's back in stock for $299.50 delivered for 50 slides, 5K rounds.

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/cci-...030-p-892.aspx
Still available. The 36gr Hollow Points are also still available for the same price.

Last edited by dobber212; 03-10-2018 at 11:26 AM.
Old 03-11-2018, 09:58 AM
nipprdog

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
https://www.cabelas.com/catalog/prod...F#BVQAWidgetID
Old 03-11-2018, 10:26 AM
dobber212

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nipprdog View Post
Free shipping with no minimum purchase right now too.......use code: 38FREE.
Old 03-14-2018, 09:32 AM
dobber212

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Federal .22LR With Ammo Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by nipprdog View Post
Still on sale and available. Ammo can with 1,625 rounds of Federal .22LR at Cabela's for $79.99. Free shipping with $50 minimum purchase. Use code: FREESHIP.
Old 03-16-2018, 08:28 PM
andre3k

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Academy sports has Federal Ultramatch on clearance for 1.89/box.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old 03-16-2018, 08:55 PM
demolitionman

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by andre3k View Post
Academy sports has Federal Ultramatch on clearance for 1.89/box.

I couldnt seem to find that on their online site. Is this instores only? There are no academy stores in my state.
Old 03-17-2018, 12:48 AM
andre3k

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by demolitionman View Post
I couldnt seem to find that on their online site. Is this instores only? There are no academy stores in my state.
Yeah it's in-store only. Their website isn't the greatest and doesn't always reflect the clearance items in the store.

Old 03-17-2018, 07:11 AM
Calamity Sue's Husband

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Midway is back to selling the Norma Match bricks for $39.99. What's even better is the brick is shipped free, even only one brick.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/35...ead-round-nose

Never mind. When I went to check out, I received "Promotion has expired". Still in my cart for $39.99 with free shipping though. I'll try again later.

UPDATE: Just hit "remove promotion code" and check out as normal. Still free shipping.

Last edited by Calamity Sue's Husband; 03-17-2018 at 07:54 AM.
Old 03-17-2018, 07:44 AM
former farmer

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Quote:
Midway is back to selling the Norma Match bricks for $39.99. What's even better is the brick is shipped free, even only one brick.
Website lists it as free shipping if over $25 of qualified products and weighs less than 1 pound.

From Website : Free Shipping is only available to remote locations for orders under 1 Pound with USPS Final Delivery. Orders over 1 Pound going to these destinations ship per the Shipping Charges in the Shipping Rate Chart, including the Location Surcharge for remote locations.
Old 03-17-2018, 07:55 AM
Calamity Sue's Husband

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/35...ead-round-nose

Never mind. When I went to check out, I received "Promotion has expired". Still in my cart for $39.99 with free shipping though. I'll try again later.

UPDATE: Just hit "remove promotion code" and check out as normal. Still free shipping.
Quote:
Originally Posted by former farmer View Post
Website lists it as free shipping if over $25 of qualified products and weighs less than 1 pound.

From Website : Free Shipping is only available to remote locations for orders under 1 Pound with USPS Final Delivery. Orders over 1 Pound going to these destinations ship per the Shipping Charges in the Shipping Rate Chart, including the Location Surcharge for remote locations.

Silly screen doesn't come up any longer. Free shipping on bricks.

Last edited by Calamity Sue's Husband; 03-17-2018 at 08:25 AM.
Old 03-18-2018, 07:02 AM
Hoot
Law Enforcement Officer

TPC Rating: 
100% (7)
I'm fussy about my ammo in that I like it to shoot at least MOA in my two BR rifles. Up til last night, I had been using Lapua or Eley ammo but when the Norma Match sale price coincided with free shipping, I could resist no longer and ordered the 3 brick deal. Once the weather gets above 50 up here, I will give it a test run, but mainly its for the rare occasions when my son-in-law wants to go shooting with me. My Go-To BR rig is chambered for Lapua and the backup is chambered for Eley. We'll see how the Norma shoots in each and report back. I also have an 80's vintage 10/22 with VQ trigger and bull barrel. Its more for plinking and my son-in-law has been using it but dayum, he burns through the Rem GB ammo too quick. I want him to savor the moment more, so he'll be relegated to using the backup BR rig and the Norma when I get him to go out with me.

Hoot
Old 03-18-2018, 08:35 AM
martinigallery

TPC Rating: 
100% (11)
Norma Match

Yesterday, I fired a 50 yard .13" five shot group with Norma Match and then two groups that were over MOA. Not sure what to think about the Norma Match but SK Rifle Match, UM22, and Sk Standard Plus consistently shoot groups less than 0.4" in this rifle.