Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 03-04-2018, 08:00 PM
only1harry
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

Sorry I have better things to do with my time than built castles with my ammo. I shoot my ammo, not use them as lego's.

You are showing about 15,600 rounds (counted 3 times), but since I can't see the other 2 sides well and guessed it's the same amount as the 2 showing, we 'll round it off to 16,000 rounds and that's assuming there are no empty boxes.

It just so happens I have 4.7 times more 22LR ammo than what's showing in your pic (went >75,000 rounds last week), and I am hoping you knew I was exaggerating a little about the # of bricks I have. However, Calamity Sue's Husband (Charlie and Calamity) here probably does have as many bricks My stash is nothing compared to his and several others' here.

The castle looks cool though! No joke. I enjoyed the pic and will save it on my hard drive. I might show it to some people and tell them "my castle would be almost 5 times bigger"

I can't wait to see your .223/5.56 castle I only have as many of those as you have .22LR and none of it is bulk, so it should make for an impressive castle being that the boxes are bigger
Old 03-04-2018, 11:11 PM
Miamigal

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
hey

This is ammo on sale, not how much you have or anything else please.
Old 03-05-2018, 12:31 AM
JMKnowles

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by COW 54 View Post
No!

But on another note, Graf's has these for $2.99

Anybody try 'em?.... Yea or nay??

I ordered 5 boxes of them tonight to try. I also ordered 5 boxes of the Aguila 60 gr. "Sniper" subsonic to try.

We shall see....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-05-2018, 10:23 AM
marketermac

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
CCI Standard Velocity

Cases of 5k rounds of CCI standard on sale for less then $300 shipped (I paid about $290 to have shipped to PA):

http://defenderoutdoors.com/155588-cci-35

This is the cheapest I've seen them in quite some time.
Old 03-05-2018, 12:27 PM
Calamity Sue's Husband

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by marketermac View Post
Cases of 5k rounds of CCI standard on sale for less then $300 shipped (I paid about $290 to have shipped to PA):

http://defenderoutdoors.com/155588-cci-35

This is the cheapest I've seen them in quite some time.
You've obviously haven't been reading the posts here then.
Old 03-05-2018, 02:13 PM
marketermac

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamity Sue's Husband View Post
You made me think I missed something. I just looked back in the thread and don't see CCI SVs anywhere for that price? Or was there another thread on here? I admit the last time I bought cases of these was over a year and a half ago, and prices have come down so much since then that I might have mistaken the going rate for a good deal.

Sorry, I'm new to the boards, but always looking for a deal on these CCIs, they are super accurate out of my rifle for a reasonable price, and they are subsonic for my suppressor to boot

Last edited by marketermac; 03-05-2018 at 02:15 PM.
Old 03-05-2018, 02:59 PM
PEASHOOTER67

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Send a message via Yahoo to PEASHOOTER67
Quote:
You made me think I missed something. I just looked back in the thread and don't see CCI SVs anywhere for that price? Or was there another thread on here? I admit the last time I bought cases of these was over a year and a half ago, and prices have come down so much since then that I might have mistaken the going rate for a good deal.

Sorry, I'm new to the boards, but always looking for a deal on these CCIs, they are super accurate out of my rifle for a reasonable price, and they are subsonic for my suppressor to boot

Donít sweat it🤫

"The biggest communication problem is we don't listen to understand, we listen to reply"
Old 03-05-2018, 03:21 PM
JMKnowles

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:

Welcome to RFC !

If you want the "latest & greatest" prices on .22 ammo just check in here daily. The good folks here will point you to the best online deals.

A lot of the sales don't last more than a few hours and they're sold out. You need to be ready to "pull the trigger" (pun intended) on a deal when you see one.

Last edited by JMKnowles; 03-05-2018 at 03:23 PM.
Old 03-05-2018, 04:02 PM
Calamity Sue's Husband

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:

I'm the one who should be sorry, and I am. Didn't see the fact that you are new here, while I should have. We've been talking a lot lately about the CCI SV's. Many places have had them for around $25 a brick and can be had for even less than that if you follow a few tricks of the trade.

Welcome.

Yes, the link below has a few examples. Check out my post #41. That one was $214 per case, delivered.

https://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums....php?t=1079706
Old 03-05-2018, 04:55 PM
PEASHOOTER67

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Send a message via Yahoo to PEASHOOTER67
Quote:
I'm the one who should be sorry, and I am. Didn't see the fact that you are new here, while I should have. We've been talking a lot lately about the CCI SV's. Many places have had them for around $25 a brick and can be had for even less than that if you follow a few tricks of the trade.

Welcome.

Yes, the link below has a few examples. Check out my post #41. That one was $214 per case, delivered.

https://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums....php?t=1079706

Good save

"The biggest communication problem is we don't listen to understand, we listen to reply"
Old 03-05-2018, 05:44 PM
Calamity Sue's Husband

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PEASHOOTER67 View Post
Good save

Just wanted them to know I'm not always such a jerk.

Just sometimes, for some unknown reason.
Old 03-05-2018, 06:10 PM
dobber212
US Army Disabled American Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:

Welcome to the Forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMKnowles View Post
Welcome to RFC !

If you want the "latest & greatest" prices on .22 ammo just check in here daily. The good folks here will point you to the best online deals.

A lot of the sales don't last more than a few hours and they're sold out. You need to be ready to "pull the trigger" (pun intended) on a deal when you see one.
Or maybe check in here a couple of times daily.
Old 03-05-2018, 07:29 PM
Calamity Sue's Husband

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Just received an email from Target Sports that they have the 40 gr mini's back in stock for $299.50 delivered for 50 slides, 5K rounds.

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/cci-...030-p-892.aspx
Old 03-05-2018, 08:50 PM
JMKnowles

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Just received an email from Target Sports that they have the 40 gr mini's back in stock for $299.50 delivered for 50 slides, 5K rounds.

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/cci-...030-p-892.aspx
I see they also have the federal Auto Match for $169 and free shipping if you buy 10 boxes. 3250 rounds. If anyone is interested in that.

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/fede...22-p-1967.aspx
Old 03-05-2018, 09:07 PM
AZ_Desert_Rat

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Thankfully I paid attention when I got a case of sci standard velocity for $229.00 because of you. Much appreciated.